Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Reflections, the future, a rant and the offseason

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    Oh it's definitely a troll.
    yup, Prowler is the biggest troll on this board.

Prowler has been Bawb the Revelator, Coach Crusader, a gay guy, black woman, and now this.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post

Prowler has been Bawb the Revelator, Coach Crusader, a gay guy, black woman, and now this.
    Ive noticed Bawb and Coach have been MIA...

Legend

User Info Menu

There actually is a "Bawb the Revelator". If you Google "who is Bawb the Revelator" his profile comes up. A retire shrink from UCLA.
    Help me find my post proving I am a Yinzer!

Find the post Ovi labeled me a troll!

We want to roll people!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post

Can't an IP block be done?

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    I think Friermuth will be back at full strength next season

can't see Conner H. or Gentry elevated over him
    Two and three TE packages... That's the ticket...

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Oh it's definitely a troll.
    Please distinguish between a troll, and just someone who disagrees with you... If it's the latter, you're a troll to them, too, and we're back in Puritan Salem, burning "witches..."

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by WindyCitySteel View Post
    Can't an IP block be done?
    I think Shawn said they can do that. That said it is not rocket science to get around.

In view of the fact that Mike Tomlin has matched Cowhers record I give him the designation:

TCFCLTC-
    The Coach Formerly Considered Less Than Cowher

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Lemming View Post
    I think Shawn said they can do that. That said it is not rocket science to get around.
    IP bans can certainly be done. When I was a mod only John and his co-owner/friend or whoever it was had the power to block the IP address. It may have changed. With that said, some trolls post from work without a VPN. Not wise...lol. As for Prowler, I assume he is probably the "cock face" Browns fan.
    Trolls are people too.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealTazz864 View Post
    Please distinguish between a troll, and just someone who disagrees with you... If it's the latter, you're a troll to them, too, and we're back in Puritan Salem, burning "witches..."
    I would actually agree with that. But, with you it isn't just disagreeing is it?
    Trolls are people too.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I would actually agree with that. But, with you it isn't just disagreeing is it?
    You may have something... We agree on that point, but what "trolly" thing have I done, besides helping to make this list project a modicum of publishing integrity... that isn't trolly... I don't rest on the laurels of my superior communications skill, rather, I share it willingly... Perhaps that's unwelcome to some, but being too lazy to proofread is unwelcome to me... Is chastising me for being right really a good look?? As I've said repeatedly, It isn't right because I say so... I say so because it's right.... Have I called for IP blocks... or just suggested people gather with pitchforks and torches to drive out infidels??
    The solution to disagreements is more ideas, not less communication... I'm so confident in my own positions that I welcome dissenting opinions...
    Last edited by TheRealTazz864; 01-12-2023 at 07:39 PM.