Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you entertained?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Legend

User Info Menu

Are you entertained?

Kenny MF Pickett!!!
    I lost a bet about Najee gaining 1300 yards.

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"

Legend

User Info Menu

Kenny is the man, write it down.
    Help me find my post proving I am a Yinzer!

Find the post Ovi labeled me a troll!

We want to roll people!

Legend

User Info Menu

getting pumped for Steeler football again

Legend

User Info Menu

I was a bit frustrated for 3 quarters tonight. But I’m VERY entertained by that 4th!!

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Eich View Post
    I was a bit frustrated for 3 quarters tonight. But I’m VERY entertained by that 4th!!
    same; frustrated for 3 quarters, but impressed that Kenny led 2 game winning 4th quarter drives in back to back games.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Eich View Post
    Have you not experienced a Steelers-Ravens game?? Its like playin' "chicken," and the Baltimorons blinked...

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    getting pumped for Steeler football again
    He's a rookie... just getting started.

Don't let us make the playoffs this year and play Cincy.
    I lost a bet about Najee gaining 1300 yards.

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"

Backup

User Info Menu

Monday mornings are so much easier like this!

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    He's a rookie... just getting started.

Don't let us make the playoffs this year and play Cincy.
    You won't have to play Cincy, football fans play within their fears... I and actual Steeler fans want the Steelers to play the Bungles; the Steelers WANT to embarrass the Bungles... The OL was huge... Najee was huge... >60% 3rd down efficiency was huge... I'm sure some of y'all wanna neg this win, but that's because you're sore winners... 2 weeks ago, the Steelers' chance to play for a playoff shot was <1%... last week, it was 2%... now there's a better chance than most (Browns, I'm looking at you...) that Pittsburgh plays a significant game AFTER next week, and you don't want to??? Strange...

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealTazz864 View Post
    You won't have to play Cincy, football fans play within their fears... I and actual Steeler fans want the Steelers to play the Bungles;
    You take things SO LITERAL dude.
    Dizz WANTS the Bengals. He has already suggest we would beat them in the playoffs.
    When he says, "don't let us play the Bengals" it is a warning that "we" would beat them.

And stop worrying Steeler fans say "we".
    Nobody is including you when we say that.

In view of the fact that Mike Tomlin has matched Cowhers record I give him the designation:

TCFCLTC-
    The Coach Formerly Considered Less Than Cowher