Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Are you entertained?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by WindyCitySteel View Post
    Saw that, it's a huge accomplishment to go .500 and have a bottom 3 offense, reason to celebrate for sure.
    it is.. young team still playing for something the last week of the season.

No one on here had us at 8-8 when we were 2-6.

Love seeing you guys cry after a nice win.
    I lost a bet about Najee gaining 1300 yards.

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Lemming View Post
    Might want to read the exchange between me and Northern_Blitz again clown.

I was going to block you but I've got to admit you are so ridiculously stupid, I find myself entertained by it sometimes.
    Hmmm... imagine taking everything on the internet seriously... THAT would be ridiculously stupid, glad you resisted that impulse... When people can't or won't understand sh-tuff, they dismiss it as "stupid..."

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    these folks are a very unhappy bunch.

2 options..

lose and bash Tomlin
    win and bash Tomlin
    Tomlin always loses to bad teams.

oh wait...

Tomlin can now only beat bad teams.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

it is.. young team still playing for something the last week of the season.

No one on here had us at 8-8 when we were 2-6.

Love seeing you guys cry after a nice win.
    No one???? Read my post on why the Steelers will have a winning season...

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by whisper View Post
    The only worrisome part is Shades is gonna feel this is the way to win going forward. Good teams do not lack offense this much, only to win the game with the final drive. It's not sustainable. Had Balt. had their starting QB, we lose this game.
    I guess you'll never know, in a Whiteheadian view of reality...

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Lemming View Post
    Hide the women, children, whisper, and NJ.

TOMLIN SAID A BAD WORD.
    I'm too busy dancin' to hip hop in the locker room...

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    Tomlin always loses to bad teams.

oh wait...

Tomlin can now only beat bad teams.
    Now the excuse is if Lamar played we would’ve lost. This is the same Lamar they say stinks and can’t throw..

and the same Lamar who we seem to actually have figured out but “if he played” lmao..

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I can get as frustrated as anyone, but I love it when they win. Good teams. Bad teams. Don’t care. Prefer a low stress blowout - but last second heroics are what makes memories. I’ll never complain about a win.

As for others here……..hope they don’t take it out on their pets. Some just choose to always be miserable.
    2014 MNF EXEC CHAMPION!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

Now the excuse is if Lamar played we would’ve lost. This is the same Lamar they say stinks and can’t throw..

and the same Lamar who we seem to actually have figured out but “if he played” lmao..
    Actually I think if Calais Campbell played the score would look different. It's nearly the equivalent of having Heyward out on the Steelers defense. (no, not the same player but the effect is the same).

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Starlifter View Post
    I can get as frustrated as anyone, but I love it when they win. Good teams. Bad teams. Don’t care. Prefer a low stress blowout - but last second heroics are what makes memories. I’ll never complain about a win.

As for others here……..hope they don’t take it out on their pets. Some just choose to always be miserable.
    Some of these people were happy for .5 seconds and then remembered they have an agenda.

Can’t give Tomlin credit
    Damn sure can’t give Canada credit
    Dumped on Najee all year..
    Pickett wasn’t ready..
    This was surely going to be the first losing season right???

Damn.. rough times.

Still holding out hope for that 8-9 season.

One last chance next week or its going to be a loooooooooong offseason.

Yes. I will dig up old post and be petty as hell at all the people who rooted against a winning record like its a bad thing.