Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 34424344

Thread: Steelers @ Ravens

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Joel Buchsbaum View Post
    Spillane is our top cover ILB. He's a smart film junkie. Robinson IMO is our best natural run defender. He just needs to play a bit more but I like his physicality and speed. A late draft find!
    Alex Highsmith is the Steelers top cover LB when in coverage. Spillane's catch rate is 90%. For an ILB it's not horrible, but it's not good.

Legend

User Info Menu

Mark Andrews was a beast last night. Even when the Steelers tried cover him with different players and various coverages he made plays. He almost wrecked the game for the Steelers.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    Reading this thread again is hilarious. The mood swings were serious and the arguing over the intended target has me cracking up.

Personally, I don’t it was ever intended for Sims.

and Kenny didn’t lose communication in his head set, it was loud and he probably was gesturing for the play to be repeated.
    This is why it's hard to be in game day threads. I can't deal with the constant negativity after every play. Sometimes the other guys should get credit for making plays.

Legend

User Info Menu

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Btw, Pickett's pass was intended for Sims. Not Najee. Just saying.

Things just work out sometimes, in spite of anything Canada does.

Go back and watch.

https://youtu.be/Ku6OgtuCMOY
    Last edited by papillon; 01-03-2023 at 09:46 AM.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BURGH86STEEL View Post
    This is why it's hard to be in game day threads. I can't deal with the constant negativity after every play. Sometimes the other guys should get credit for making plays.
    It's a stream of consciousness as the game unfolds and if you don't like those swings it's probably not a thread to visit. I actually enjoy the banter.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by skyhawk View Post
    Btw, Pickett's pass was intended for Sims. Not Najee. Just saying.

Things just work out sometimes, in spite of anything Canada does.

Go back and watch.

Ku6OgtuCMOY]https://youtu.be/Ku6OgtuCMOY
    Riiiiiight.... and Epstein killed himself..... When Kenny breaks the pocket, it's a scramble drill.... Receivers are coached to make themselves available to a scrambling QB... Sims' pattern went across the back of the endzone... Najee's was along the sideline on the side where KP8 was scrambling... towards the endzone... Sims started on the other side of the field for heaven's sake...

BTW... type the link into the window that pops up when you click that "filmstrip" lookin' icon up there ^^^^^^^^^^^ and voila, a clickable link...
    Last edited by TheRealTazz864; 01-03-2023 at 01:33 AM.