Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 84

Thread: My Steelers board Introduction

  1. #1
    Banned

    User Info Menu

    My Steelers board Introduction

    Hi guys, I am gay but I have great pride in myself and of course our beloved Steelers. I have inside knowledge about Stephon Tuitt's retirement. I can't tell you all the details but what I can tell you it was rough for him being in the locker room because of a certain player. From what I understand there is likely to be a news story about this in the near future. The real reason for quitting won't be hidden forever.

  2. #2
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by tsicar View Post
    Hi guys, I am gay but I have great pride in myself and of course our beloved Steelers. I have inside knowledge about Stephon Tuitt's retirement. I can't tell you all the details but what I can tell you it was rough for him being in the locker room because of a certain player. From what I understand there is likely to be a news story about this in the near future. The real reason for quitting won't be hidden forever.
    Oh OK, just as long as you're not a new alias troll, which I am so sure you are not. I am so sure you are just some "gay Steeler" fan who found it necessary to announce your sexual preference in the very 1st sentence of your introduction to the board. Nothing strange there or anything. I am sure you are not an alias or troll and are what you say you are, of course.

  3. #3
    Banned

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by whisper View Post
    Oh OK, just as long as you're not a new alias troll, which I am so sure you are not. I am so sure you are just some "gay Steeler" fan who found it necessary to announce your sexual preference in the very 1st sentence of your introduction to the board. Nothing strange there or anything. I am sure you are not an alias or troll and are what you say you are, of course.
    When you've suffered as much hate as I have you would understand why I bring up my sexuality first. When you lose friends after they've found out it hurts immensely. Better to find out now the supportive people then to be crushed later. Thank you for the reply.

  4. #4
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by whisper View Post
    Oh OK, just as long as you're not a new alias troll, which I am so sure you are not. I am so sure you are just some "gay Steeler" fan who found it necessary to announce your sexual preference in the very 1st sentence of your introduction to the board. Nothing strange there or anything. I am sure you are not an alias or troll and are what you say you are, of course.
    dude, it's racist spelled backwards.. how's that not an alias troll?
    2013 MNF Executive Champion!

    DeVille's final Mock
    1.20 - Tailiese Fuaga, OT, Oregon St
    2.51 - Zach Frazier, C, WVU
    3.84 - Luke Mccaffery, WR, Rice
    3.98 - Andru Phillips, CB, Kentucky
    4.117 - Maason Smith, DT, LSU
    6.178 - Travis Glover, OT, Ga State
    6.195 - Dillon Johnson, RB, Washington


  5. #5
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by tsicar View Post
    When you've suffered as much hate as I have you would understand why I bring up my sexuality first. When you lose friends after they've found out it hurts immensely. Better to find out now the supportive people then to be crushed later. Thank you for the reply.
    Oh OK. So what is your cryptic mention of Tuitt about? Did he retire because he is gay?

  6. #6
    Banned

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by SteelerOfDeVille View Post
    dude, it's racist spelled backwards.. how's that not an alias troll?
    I'm work as an engineer for one of the most famous billionaires in the world. I design cars. This is why car is in my username and why the TSI is in front of it as it is the company I work for. You're implying a conclusion which is merely a coincidence. Just to be clear I'm not here to troll. You're not making this a very friendly place to hangout, unfortunately.

  7. #7
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Welcome to the board, tsicar

  8. #8
    Banned

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by whisper View Post
    Oh OK. So what is your cryptic mention of Tuitt about? Did he retire because he is gay?
    I'd love to tell you the story behind Tuitt's retirement but I'm not going to be the one to do it. I'm not a reporter, just a Steelers fan who happens to travel in the right circles in this case.
    Last edited by tsicar; 12-06-2022 at 09:51 PM.

  9. #9
    Banned

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    Welcome to the board, tsicar
    Thank you Buzz. Glad to be here with you good folks.

  10. #10
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by tsicar View Post
    I'm work as an engineer for one of the most famous billionaires in the world. I design cars. This is why car is in my username and why the TSI is in front of it as it is the company I work for. You're implying a conclusion which is merely a coincidence. Just to be clear I'm not here to troll. You're not making this a very friendly place to hangout, unfortunately.
    That post coupled with the name... as well as the very recent rise in trolling makes a guy suspicious. But, in the spirit of judging on one's actions, not on the actions of others, i'll reserve any further judgement
    2013 MNF Executive Champion!

    DeVille's final Mock
    1.20 - Tailiese Fuaga, OT, Oregon St
    2.51 - Zach Frazier, C, WVU
    3.84 - Luke Mccaffery, WR, Rice
    3.98 - Andru Phillips, CB, Kentucky
    4.117 - Maason Smith, DT, LSU
    6.178 - Travis Glover, OT, Ga State
    6.195 - Dillon Johnson, RB, Washington


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •