Thread: When I'm wrong, I say I'm wrong...

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

When I'm wrong, I say I'm wrong...

The name of the forum for non-Steeler related NFL info should be posted to is the "Around the NFL," forum, not "Inside the NFL" forum... (I'm like Dave Dameshek or Jerry Oerbach...)
    Last edited by TheRealTazz864; 12-05-2022 at 03:23 AM.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealTazz864 View Post
    The name of the forum for non-Steeler related NFL info should be posted to the "Around the NFL," forum, not "Inside the NFL" forum... (I'm like Dave Dameshek or Jerry Oerbach...)
    We'd be more impressed with you admitting you have about 5 aliases on this board.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by whisper View Post
    We'd be more impressed with you admitting you have about 5 aliases on this board.
    ...That's what I live for... to impress dunderheads and the mouse in their pocket (...be an individual, that's what first-person singular is there for... eschew the pack mentality... Robert, you are obligated to use the word, "eschew" in your next post, it will drive people CRAZY... -er) who can't understand how people can have SOME (clearly not all...) similar opinions, yet exist distinctly from one another...
    Last edited by TheRealTazz864; 12-03-2022 at 07:17 AM.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Only five?
    Better QB play is a huge need. Pickett's dump off game isn't getting many points or yards. Pickett is last in the NFL of plays over 20 yards. We need a new LT and LG. The run D needs at DT/NT and new ILB to stop the run. Better play calling / coaching is badly needed. Tomlin is 19-18-1 in last 38 games played and hasn't won a playoff game in six years and counting.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Joel Buchsbaum View Post
    Only five?
    It's a guess. 5 main aliases, he has had some rare ones pop up on occasion, but no one is really counting. They are pretty easy to see through. Remember when he invented that "coach" alias? He actually tricked some old timers in here who welcomed him with open arms, until all the racist comments started.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

...That's what I live for... to impress dunderheads and the mouse in their pocket (...be an individual, that's what first-person singular is there for... eschew the pack mentality... Robert, you are obligated to use the word, "eschew" in your next post, it will drive people CRAZY... -er) who can't understand how people can have SOME (clearly not all...) similar opinions, yet exist distinctly from one another...
    Tazz, cracking up laughing at your urging me to use "eschew" in a PS post saved me from quitting this outfit forever. Being in disgustingly robust health and having a full life I'm almost but not quite ashamed of my...well, petulance.

The Steelers and PS are stuck with my wrinkly ass for the foreseeable future. Like me or hate me the board consensus is EXACTLY where I was on PS Post #1. THE GODDAM FUTURE LIES AHEAD as the late 97 year old comedian Mort Sahl would say.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

It's a guess. 5 main aliases, he has had some rare ones pop up on occasion, but no one is really counting. They are pretty easy to see through. Remember when he invented that "coach" alias? He actually tricked some old timers in here who welcomed him with open arms, until all the racist comments started.
    Wheezy, put up or shut up... How much do you want to lose?? Lies are expensive... If you wanna make things up, it'll cost you...

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Wheezy, put up or shut up... How much do you want to lose?? Lies are expensive... If you wanna make things up, it'll cost you...
    Any other hack that wants in on this action is more than welcome to give me their money... I'll even lay 5-1 odds on whether I am responsible for the short-lived "Coach" (nod to Craig T. Nelson...) persona...

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

If only we were real and not figments of Whisper's overheated imagination, Bro Tazz. Making up **** is what he does. I say give the little guy his Junior Steelers Participation Ribbon just like any other hard working Munchkin