Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cam Heyward critiques Kenny's play on his podcast

Legend

User Info Menu

Cam Heyward critiques Kenny's play on his podcast

Hope Tomlin talks to him, this isn't the forum to do this, even if everything he said was correct. Keep it in the locker room, "captain". Especially when you got kind of pushed around all game.

https://steelersdepot.com/2022/11/he...d-goal-fringe/

Legend

User Info Menu

Look, I'm a big fan of Ben but I remember the game in Denver when he threw the interception to a 6 foot something, 300 lb something D-line dressed in Orange from head to toe less than 10 yards away from him. Then he blamed AB. My point is all QBs make mistakes, it's pretty rich for Cam to bring up the Pickens miss in the end-zone.

Bush league, keep that stuff in house.
    Help me find my post proving I am a Yinzer!

Find the post Ovi labeled me a troll!

We want to roll people!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Chucktownsteeler View Post
    Look, I'm a big fan of Ben but I remember the game in Denver when he threw the interception to a 6 foot something, 300 lb something D-line dressed in Orange from head to toe less than 10 yards away from him. Then he blamed AB. My point is all QBs make mistakes, it's pretty rich for Cam to bring up the Pickens miss in the end-zone.

Bush league, keep that stuff in house.
    Cam is losing credibility as each week passes. Pretty soon, all he will be is "mouth" because he ain't offering much with his "play." The less he offers in play production, the more he runs his mouth.

Legend

User Info Menu

These podcast are a bad idea.. the more you talk the easier it is to say something that bites you in the arse.

ehh.. probably should’ve read what he said first, lol.

It wasn’t that bad. He used we and gave him compliments as well. Didn’t feel
    like a backhanded compliment either. I’m sure Kenny agrees.

Wonder what he has to say about the defense this year, especially the secondary.
    Last edited by feltdizz; 11-30-2022 at 02:00 PM.
    I lost a bet about Najee gaining 1300 yards.

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"

Legend

User Info Menu

I think it's ok. He praised him and highlighted some things to work on.

It's not like he was complaining or overly critical. Just simple observations and probably things the team spoke about.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by WindyCitySteel View Post
    Hope Tomlin talks to him, this isn't the forum to do this, even if everything he said was correct. Keep it in the locker room, "captain". Especially when you got kind of pushed around all game.

https://steelersdepot.com/2022/11/he...d-goal-fringe/

eh, it's only bad when Ben said something "negative"

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post

It's not like he was complaining or overly critical. Just simple observations and probably things the team spoke about.
    KP8 ISN'T a horrIble #1 Pick and never was. But with TWO "Meh" QBs already signed did the Steelers need KP8?
    Just sayin'

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post

That's what I took from the interview.

Legend

User Info Menu

Young people live in social media. Heyward is just using it to communicate his thoughts on the game. If this gets KP's panties in a bunch he ain't a franchise QB. Gotta be thick-skinned, with a coating of teflon, if you expect to lead the team. It won't be the last miss.

Roethlisberger also had a take on the Pickens non-TD:

https://www.tiktok.com/@steelersu/vi...19&lang=en

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    These podcast are a bad idea.. the more you talk the easier it is to say something that bites you in the arse.

ehh.. probably should’ve read what he said first, lol.

It wasn’t that bad. He used we and gave him compliments as well. Didn’t feel
    like a backhanded compliment either. I’m sure Kenny agrees.

Wonder what he has to say about the defense this year, especially the secondary.
    This. Wait until you retire Cam.