Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Peace Treaty between Steel Maniac and Hawaiinsteel

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steeler_george View Post
    I am going to be rude here, I think both of you ruined this forum.
    I use to come on here 4 or 5 times a day, now it is like 4 or 5 times every two months.

I f it was up to me, I would have banned both of you.
    On a positive note, it looks like this thread worked. It’s the first time in forever that SM has posted something that HS hasn’t responded to.

And hopefully that let us see you more frequently.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SteelerOfDeVille View Post
    okay, i thought it was just me. When you start with that, it comes across as, "Lemme take ONE LAST dig, then appear to be the bigger man"

And trust me, I can appreciate how difficult it can be to apologize, especially if you simply don't like someone - but, skip the recap.

You both are very valued posters when you aren't running around giving each other love taps
    The bar for being the bigger man on this is not high.

Hope this ends all the Dawson's Creek BS between these two.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    First, no one cares. As much as I like Hawaiian as a quality poster, these posts make you both look childish. Second, when you use a very strong word like "stalk", I am not sure that's the best way to bury the hatchet. I mean I consider SteelerofDeville a complete and utter bastage but I only stalk his posts on occasion.
    Is stalk the wrong word in this case?

I don't think it is.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steeler_george View Post
    I am going to be rude here, I think both of you ruined this forum.
    I use to come on here 4 or 5 times a day, now it is like 4 or 5 times every two months.

I f it was up to me, I would have banned both of you.
    I'm sorry for the part I've played in that as well. I"m trying to put an end to this and hopefully we can get this forum turned in the right direction. Please accept my apology.
    From the 2010-2022 season,(A 13 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks. Currently, Tomlin hasn't won a playoff game in 6 years.

Dolphin fans in the 90ís held on to Don Shula for too long for what he did in the playoffs in the 70ís...
    Are the same as Steeler fans (of 2023) holding on to Tomlin for too long for what he did in 2008, with Cowher's players & coaches.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Northern_Blitz View Post
    The bar for being the bigger man on this is not high.

Hope this ends all the Dawson's Creek BS between these two.
    I'm baffled as to why people think I'm taking a "dig" at him. But be that as it may, I'm assuming HS is processing things. Hopefully this thing can wrap up.
    From the 2010-2022 season,(A 13 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks. Currently, Tomlin hasn't won a playoff game in 6 years.

Dolphin fans in the 90ís held on to Don Shula for too long for what he did in the playoffs in the 70ís...
    Are the same as Steeler fans (of 2023) holding on to Tomlin for too long for what he did in 2008, with Cowher's players & coaches.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    First, no one cares. As much as I like Hawaiian as a quality poster, these posts make you both look childish. Second, when you use a very strong word like "stalk", I am not sure that's the best way to bury the hatchet. I mean I consider SteelerofDeville a complete and utter bastage but I only stalk his posts on occasion.
    the feeling's mutual
    2013 MNF Executive Champion!

2023 Way Too Early Mock
    1. Devon Witherspoon, CB, Illinois
    2a. John Michael Schmitz, C, Minnesota
    2b. Matthew Bergeron, OT, Syacuse
    3. Keeanu Benton, NT, Wisconsin
    7a.
    7b.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Maniac View Post
    I'm baffled as to why people think I'm taking a "dig" at him. But be that as it may, I'm assuming HS is processing things. Hopefully this thing can wrap up.
    you said he was stalking you.. lol.

coulda just said we had a back and forth and I crossed the line.

but I think since you put this on the page for all to see it prolly should’ve been a bit cleaner

maybe try a DM that is sincere? We don’t need to know about this.. trust me, we have all seen more than enough on this back and forth.

good luck
    Tomlinís coming back so what can you do?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post

but I think since you put this on the page for all to see it prolly should’ve been a bit cleaner

maybe try a DM that is sincere? We don’t need to know about this.. trust me, we have all seen more than enough on this back and forth.

good luck
    I get that; I approached it in this manner because I only thought it was fair considering how many post/threads this has spilled into and affected other posters posting their thoughts.
    I didn't think it would get such negative feedback.

Hopefully, this all ends. Thanks

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post

good luck
    I would agree with Felt. The ball is in his court, whether he accepts your apology or not it is up to him. I just hope the back-and-forth can end, regardless of his decision.

Good luck to both of you.
    2023 Mock Draft

1) Jordan Addison, WR, USC
    2a) Trenton Simpson, ILB, Clemson (Bears pick)
    2b)
    Darnell Wright, OT, Tennessee (Steelers pick)
    3) TBD
    4) Nick Hampton, Edge, App State
    5) No Pick
    6) No pick
    7a.) Keeanu Benton, DL, Wisconsin
    7b.) Dax Hollifield, ILB, Virginia Tech

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealTazz864 View Post
    Riiiiiiiiiiiiiight... When I was a kid like you, my brother used to wallop me hard... then, since he knew I would break him (Nod to Drago in Rocky III(or IV, I forget...)) he'd be all, "C'mon, what are we doing, here??" then he'd wallop me again when I turned to walk away.... Extending olive branches don't ever include a recap...
    Some how I believe your story about your brother walloping you....