Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Peace Treaty between Steel Maniac and Hawaiinsteel

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Lemming View Post
    Bud Light Presents: Real Men of Genius
    (real men of genius)

Today we salute you, Mr. Most blocked forum member ever!
    (Mr. Most blocked forum member ever!)

Any member can be blocked by a softy, but it takes real talent to inspire dozens of decade long members to use block for the first time.
    (How does the block work)

Forget Webster, Dawson, and Faneca.
    Thanks to you, oh master of block motivation, the blocking skills on this forum are superior to all three of them.
    (Team needs you as line coach)

Perched behind your keyboard, you tirelessly churn out dutiful scoldings to people for refering to the team as "our Steelers" or using the term "dude".
    (So irritating)

Sarcasm? What is sarcasm? You take it literally, even when it is so obvious a toddler would see it.
    (He never gets it)

And even though you've never been liked on this forum, at least you have
    ONE FRIEND- Bawb the Revelator.
    (Aren't they the same guy)

So crack open an ice-cold Bud Light, Mr. Miyagi of block mastery, because ONLY YOU are so skilled in the art annoyance that EVEN PEOPLE WHO AGREE WITH YOUR GAME VIEW don't like you.

Ha!

You kinda made him endearing now.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Bud Light Presents: Real Men of Genius
    (real men of genius)

Today we salute you, Mr. Most blocked forum member ever!

Any member can be blocked by a softy, but it takes real talent to inspire dozens of decade long members to use block for the first time.
    (How does the block work)

Forget Webster, Dawson, and Faneca.
    Thanks to you, oh master of block motivation, the blocking skills on this forum are superior to all three of them.
    (Team needs you as line coach)

Perched behind your keyboard, you tirelessly churn out dutiful scoldings to people for refering to the team as "our Steelers" or using the term "dude".
    (So irritating)

Sarcasm? What is sarcasm? You take it literally, even when it is so obvious a toddler would see it.
    (He never gets it)

And even though you've never been liked on this forum, at least you have
    ONE FRIEND- Bawb the Revelator.
    (Aren't they the same guy)

So crack open an ice-cold Bud Light, Mr. Miyagi of block mastery, because ONLY YOU are so skilled in the art annoyance that EVEN PEOPLE WHO AGREE WITH YOUR GAME VIEW don't like you.

SMH... Some people just don't get it...
    They come on the list to beat their-- uh, CHEST, and try to instigate things...
    I want to be like the O-lineman of the list...
    Just tell me the snap count and I'll do what I do...
    I find the legends people make up about me amusing...
    It's like Paul Bunyon.... He started out as a little pain in the foot...
    but the legend grew...
    I'm just an accountant from New Jersey (...or am I??)

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

whisper, you just reminded me of the real value that Tazz brings to this fine forum.

Whether it's Dizz or Maniac. Me and you. Jooser, Deville, Chucktown, and so many others.

All faiths, politics, races, nationalities, covid opinions, every divisive topic there is put into perspective. No matter the heated arguments we share ONE common opinion.

Tazz's arrival is like the forum equivalent of the Alien invasion of Independence Day.

He singlehandedly unites us all in a way nobody else has ever been able to do. Perhap he just pretends to be an insufferable pain on purpose JUST to unite us?

"Genius" indeed.

As I ponder deeply his unique contributions, I have unblocked him and have come to see clearly his incalculable value to this place

Don't take that wonderful truth for granted. It is truly beautiful.

We should all be forever greatful for his ever uniting presence.
    It brings a single tear to my eye... You like me, you really like me... (Nod to Sally Field...)
    Did you intentionally misspell grateful as a nod to my genius??
    When everybody pulls the same direction, sh-tuff gets done... It's really rewarding to watch Jedi mind tricks work so completely...
    Now that you've decoded my true intentions (...or DID you??) perhaps this list can get yanked back on the rails...
    Of course you are welcome to flail about like a 13 year-old girl... but ultimately, that isn't a very good use of your time, is it??

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealTazz864 View Post
    It brings a single tear to my eye... You like me, you really like me... (Nod to Sally Field...)
    Did you intentionally misspell grateful as a nod to my genius??
    When everybody pulls the same direction, sh-tuff gets done... It's really rewarding to watch Jedi mind tricks work so completely...
    Now that you've decoded my true intentions (...or DID you??) perhaps this list can get yanked back on the rails...
    Of course you are welcome to flail about like a 13 year-old girl... but ultimately, that isn't a very good use of your time, is it??
    Get a grip on yourself Bro Tazz. The Steelers aren't hard to figure out. For VERY DIFFERENT REASONS, you and I are fortunate:
    In 1956, UCLA Tuition was free. Your dad played for Baltimore. BFD. WE BOTH LUCKED OUT. Not everyone else did.

Tomlin and the Steelers have been Coasting On Crapola for at least 10 years until the wheels fell off in 2022 and reality took over.
    The NFL is horrible but it's NOTHING compared to the FIFA World Cup Matches in Qatar. Don't take your Victory Lap yet, okay?

https://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2022/nov/21/john-oliver-last-week-tonight-qatar-world-cup

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    Ha!

You kinda made him endearing now.
    Like an ingrown hair on the scrotum type of endearing?

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I have been on Steeler message boards since they became a thing back in the 90s. I have never seen a thread like this. it is like a bunch of kids run this site these days.. Peace treaty? seriously? if any one is offended by this post we can just have a peace treaty, or grow a pair maybe?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzer View Post
    I have been on Steeler message boards since they became a thing back in the 90s. I have never seen a thread like this. it is like a bunch of kids run this site these days.. Peace treaty? seriously? if any one is offended by this post we can just have a peace treaty, or grow a pair maybe?

Is is becoming a message board version of the "Purge" because a small group of misfits are allowed sow chaos
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bawb the Revelator View Post
    Get a grip on yourself Bro Tazz. The Steelers aren't hard to figure out. For VERY DIFFERENT REASONS, you and I are fortunate:
    In 1956, UCLA Tuition was free. Your dad played for Baltimore. BFD. WE BOTH LUCKED OUT. Not everyone else did.

Tomlin and the Steelers have been Coasting On Crapola for at least 10 years until the wheels fell off in 2022 and reality took over.
    The NFL is horrible but it's NOTHING compared to the FIFA World Cup Matches in Qatar. Don't take your Victory Lap yet, okay?

https://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2022/nov/21/john-oliver-last-week-tonight-qatar-world-cup
    Again... it's the Baltimorons... (although a horseshoe on the helmet is better than a ratbird...) Your definition of "lucked out" is dissimilar from mine; especially when one considers that "Bruin" is just another way to say "Brown..."
    I guess if it weren't for bad luck, we'd have no luck at all... (Nod to Tennessee Ernie Ford...)
    Last edited by TheRealTazz864; 12-02-2022 at 09:20 AM.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    Ha! Not everyone finds the same things endearing , I guess... But if that's where you choose to show your affection, you do you....

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    *deep gut laugh*
    2013 MNF Executive Champion!

DeVille's final Mock
    1.20 - Tailiese Fuaga, OT, Oregon St
    2.51 - Zach Frazier, C, WVU
    3.84 - Luke Mccaffery, WR, Rice
    3.98 - Andru Phillips, CB, Kentucky
    4.117 - Maason Smith, DT, LSU
    6.178 - Travis Glover, OT, Ga State
    6.195 - Dillon Johnson, RB, Washington