Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Peace Treaty between Steel Maniac and Hawaiinsteel

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SteelerOfDeVille View Post
    I'm not with the others on that one - I don't think there are as many multiple accounts as some think. I think the "outcasts" simply made the other "outcasts" to feel comfortable enough to do their thing.

It'd be an impressive job to have such unique writing styles and never cross the lines.
    I joke about it but this is probably true. One would truly have to be "split" to stay in character so consistently.

In view of the fact that Mike Tomlin has matched Cowhers record I give him the designation:

TCFCLTC-
    The Coach Formerly Considered Less Than Cowher

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Kill this thread right meow lol

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    Is is becoming a message board version of the "Purge" because a small group of misfits are allowed sow chaos
    I dont know if it is a small group or if this board is full of kids now. But man back in the day a thread like this would have been laughed at and ridiculed.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

If that's your best mocking smack...

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Lemming View Post
    Oh wait I was wrong. (I alway admit when I am)

Clearly MY post mocking you did "endear" you to ONE PERSON.

Thanks to my smack, the nicest person on the forum likes you.

Come to think of it, I just got more positive forum feedback for DISSING YOU than you have had cumulatively during your ENTIRE TIME HERE based on your contributions.

Based on my words people actually had a brief moment to think of your name and smile for the first time EVER.

You really should thank me.
    ...you need to keep your day job... This just serves to reinforce the fact that mob rule doesn't work... Ask any other lemming you know... they all agreed with you so you know who they are...

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzer View Post
    I dont know if it is a small group or if this board is full of kids now. But man back in the day a thread like this would have been laughed at and ridiculed.
    You're not cracking-up??

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Lemming View Post
    I joke about it but this is probably true. One would truly have to be "split" to stay in character so consistently.
    So, either you're right, and I'm a genius, or you're wrong, and I'm a genius... Either way, my genius is recognized... Life's coming-up Tazz..... lol

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealTazz864 View Post
    ...you need to keep your day job... This just serves to reinforce the fact that mob rule doesn't work... Ask any other lemming you know... they all agreed with you so you know who they are...
    Lem's a good guy along with Joel, Shawn, Prowler [despite their differences] plus several "Legends" plus a few StillerNation refugees. So are you, Tazz. Honest!

For me, Artie's 10-year Steeler Benign Neglect - defined as NOT 86ing Tomlin 10 years ago - it took the OVERWHELMING STENCH OF THE QATAR WORLD CUP MATCHES to put Roger and the vomitous 21st century NFL into perspective:

The NFL's greedy hustlers will steal ANYTHING including your wives and daughters and then get a good night's sleep.

So far the NFL hasn't moved a Super Bowl to Saudi Arabia or killed 6500 migrant laborers just to make everything look spiffy and bitchin.' But there's always the future

https://www.theguardian.com/global-development/2021/feb/23/revealed-migrant-worker-deaths-qatar-fifa-world-cup-2022
    Last edited by Bawb the Revelator; 12-03-2022 at 05:02 PM.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steeler_george View Post
    I am going to be rude here, I think both of you ruined this forum.
    I use to come on here 4 or 5 times a day, now it is like 4 or 5 times every two months.

I f it was up to me, I would have banned both of you.
    This $$$$ and thats why people "Care". Some of us have over a decade invested in this forum.. and have seen it devolve in part because of this ongoing dispute...

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealTazz864 View Post
    So, either you're right, and I'm a genius, or you're wrong, and I'm a genius... Either way, my genius is recognized... Life's coming-up Tazz..... lol
    The good Cap already put you in the “real men of genius”. There’s no arguing. We know your brilliance.

I was recently reading something about how over 40% of men online rated themselves as geniuses.

Not sure the real numbers. I’ve heard the real genius numbers are something like 1 in 100.

In general, the majority of people think they’re smarter than average. Or better than average on almost every dimension despite that being mathematically impossible for everyone to be above average let alone 40% thinking they’re geniuses.

Whatever the phenomenon, it’s interesting how we perceive ourselves so differently than others do.

I’ve always been thankful to be too incompetent to be able to recognize my own incompetence.

It’s always easier being the guy that knows the least.

The Cap put a big burden on you unfortunately by acknowledging your “Real Men of Genius”.

Don’t let it get you down. Take it as the compliment it is.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    The good Cap already put you in the “real men of genius”. There’s no arguing. We know your brilliance.

I was recently reading something about how over 40% of men online rated themselves as geniuses.

Not sure the real numbers. I’ve heard the real genius numbers are something like 1 in 100.

In general, the majority of people think they’re smarter than average. Or better than average on almost every dimension despite that being mathematically impossible for everyone to be above average let alone 40% thinking they’re geniuses.

Whatever the phenomenon, it’s interesting how we perceive ourselves so differently than others do.

I’ve always been thankful to be too incompetent to be able to recognize my own incompetence.

It’s always easier being the guy that knows the least.

The Cap put a big burden on you unfortunately by acknowledging your “Real Men of Genius”.

Don’t let it get you down. Take it as the compliment it is.
    It doesn't matter what I think... It doesn't matter what you think... I yam what I yam (nod to Popeye....)
    Here's to me...
    I've lived with jealousy all my life... Men want to be me, and women want to be with me... With greatness comes responsibility...