Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Peace Treaty between Steel Maniac and Hawaiinsteel

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Lemming View Post
    Is that the best you got?
    Please share a similar response to ANY POST of yours?

Ya know what is sad Tazz?
    If I could only drive you off this forum, I would have more fans here than the Steelers!

That is not a brag on me, it reveals how people dislike YOU. I have no real "fan club", they just are fans of seeing you get smoked. When I do that it makes them smile.

Tazz be like like a dude taking potshots at a millionaire for not being a billionaire, all the while forgetting that he is homeless.
    Lem's got a good point, Tazz. Planet Steelers ISN'T Grad School anymore than you and I are Trolls. I came here for information, NOT my social life. It's very good odds that I'm no more popular than you. So what? Do you need to be liked on a Public Message Board? If so that's sad.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    **** off you classless loser.

how dare you continue to bring up my Mom's battle against cancer you ****ing *******? have you no human decency whatsoever?
    Was Prowler AWARE of your mom's illness? Was anyone at PS? If not, consider the following:

Psychological projection is a defense mechanism that involves attributing one's own feelings, desires, or qualities to another person, group, animal, or object. For example, the classroom bully who teases other children for crying but is quick to cry is an example of projection.Sep 14, 2021

Projection: Definition, Examples, & Use as a Defense ...https://www.choosingtherapy.com › projection

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bawb the Revelator View Post
    Lem's got a good point, Tazz. Planet Steelers ISN'T Grad School anymore than you and I are Trolls. I came here for information, NOT my social life. It's very good odds that I'm no more popular than you. So what? Do you need to be liked on a Public Message Board? If so that's sad.
    Umm... what point?? I missed it... I got a home...
    Didn't I say I come here for information, not to BEAT my... CHEST?? I don't discriminate.... I criticize billionaires and octogenarians.... most listers couldn't make it in grad school... (that should help my popularity... )
    Last edited by TheRealTazz864; 12-06-2022 at 10:47 AM.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Lemming View Post
    Is that the best you got?
    Please share a similar response to ANY POST of yours?

Ya know what is sad Tazz?
    If I could only drive you off this forum, I would have more fans here than the Steelers!

That is not a brag on me, it reveals how people dislike YOU. I have no real "fan club", they just are fans of seeing you get smoked. When I do that it makes them smile.

Tazz be like like a dude taking potshots at a millionaire for not being a billionaire, all the while forgetting that he is homeless.
    Why do you keep feeding the trolls Cap?

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealTazz864 View Post
    Umm... what point?? I missed it... I got a home...
    Didn't I say I come here for information, not to BEAT my... CHEST?? I don't discriminate.... I criticize billionaires and octogenarians.... most listers couldn't make it in grad school... (that should help my popularity...
    Umm.... You win again, Tazz. Take another victory lap.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Northern_Blitz View Post
    Trolls aren't people with a different opinion who push back on you... Troll, as in a fishing technique, to evoke a debate... not as in a hairy troglodyte, troglodyte...

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Planet Steelers is flooded by regulars like TheRealTazz and Hawaiian Steel. No wonder Mike Tomlin is a future Hall of Famer.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bawb the Revelator View Post
    Umm.... You win again, Tazz. Take another victory lap.
    Only ONE victory lap?? If I had a nickel for every lap I took...
    Mike dances better...

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealTazz864 View Post
    Only ONE victory lap?? If I had a nickel for every lap I took...
    Mike dances better...
    Your lack of humility and gargantuan chutzpah is humbling .Coach C+ has that, too, Bro Tazz

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Northern_Blitz View Post
    The "ignore" button is a wonderful feature