Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 184

Thread: Peace Treaty between Steel Maniac and Hawaiinsteel

  1. #11
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    baby steps dude.. lol.




    In view of the fact that Mike Tomlin has matched Cowhers record I give him the designation:

    TCFCLTC-
    The Coach Formerly Considered Less Than Cowher

  2. #12
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealTazz864 View Post
    I don't think that's how apologies work...
    Might not be perfect, but it is a start...

    Last edited by Captain Lemming; 11-29-2022 at 05:58 PM.




    In view of the fact that Mike Tomlin has matched Cowhers record I give him the designation:

    TCFCLTC-
    The Coach Formerly Considered Less Than Cowher

  3. #13
    Banned

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post


    it's a start
    I'm trying!!!

  4. #14
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Steel Maniac View Post
    You don’t know what you’re talking about . As usual. You’re quickly becoming g a favorite for everyone’s ignore list.
    Hope springs eternal.... I'm not here to discuss the CORRECT take on an opinion (it isn't correct because it's my opinion... it's my opinion because it's correct...) I'm here to LISTEN to Steeler news... I only point out stupid sh-tuff when YOU say it..... You ARE trying...
    Last edited by TheRealTazz864; 11-29-2022 at 06:00 PM.

  5. #15
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    maybe edit the OP and just say I’m sorry?

    Its a start but you still kinda called him a stalker and a liar.

    but its a start..
    I lost a bet about Najee gaining 1300 yards.

    "Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"



  6. #16
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    baby steps dude.. lol.
    The baby's walking backwards... That isn't a source of pride... It's like being proud of a backhanded compliment because it has the word "compliment" in it....

  7. #17
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    maybe edit the OP and just say I’m sorry?

    Its a start but you still kinda called him a stalker and a liar.

    but its a start..
    okay, i thought it was just me. When you start with that, it comes across as, "Lemme take ONE LAST dig, then appear to be the bigger man"

    And trust me, I can appreciate how difficult it can be to apologize, especially if you simply don't like someone - but, skip the recap.

    You both are very valued posters when you aren't running around giving each other love taps
    2013 MNF Executive Champion!

    DeVille's final Mock
    1.20 - Tailiese Fuaga, OT, Oregon St
    2.51 - Zach Frazier, C, WVU
    3.84 - Luke Mccaffery, WR, Rice
    3.98 - Andru Phillips, CB, Kentucky
    4.117 - Maason Smith, DT, LSU
    6.178 - Travis Glover, OT, Ga State
    6.195 - Dillon Johnson, RB, Washington


  8. #18
    Banned

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by SteelerOfDeVille View Post
    okay, i thought it was just me. When you start with that, it comes across as, "Lemme take ONE LAST dig, then appear to be the bigger man"

    And trust me, I can appreciate how difficult it can be to apologize, especially if you simply don't like someone - but, skip the recap.

    You both are very valued posters when you aren't running around giving each other love taps
    I was not taking one last dig. If I was, you'd really know it without question!! I merely said things the way I see it; he may see it differently. But regardless, I'm trying to extend an olive branch to him. It's a sincere attempt. All I can do is make an attempt.

  9. #19
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    Someone's caring Lord Cumbaya
    Someone's caring Lord Cumbaya!

    Too bad we can't have a group hug.

  10. #20
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Steel Maniac View Post
    I was not taking one last dig. If I was, you'd really know it without question!! I merely said things the way I see it; he may see it differently. But regardless, I'm trying to extend an olive branch to him. It's a sincere attempt. All I can do is make an attempt.
    WAIT... I said it "came across" that way - to those of us not involved.
    Either way, it's a step in the right direction. I'm kinda anxiously awaiting the response
    2013 MNF Executive Champion!

    DeVille's final Mock
    1.20 - Tailiese Fuaga, OT, Oregon St
    2.51 - Zach Frazier, C, WVU
    3.84 - Luke Mccaffery, WR, Rice
    3.98 - Andru Phillips, CB, Kentucky
    4.117 - Maason Smith, DT, LSU
    6.178 - Travis Glover, OT, Ga State
    6.195 - Dillon Johnson, RB, Washington


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •