Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Peace Treaty between Steel Maniac and Hawaiinsteel

Legend

User Info Menu

First, no one cares. As much as I like Hawaiian as a quality poster, these posts make you both look childish. Second, when you use a very strong word like "stalk", I am not sure that's the best way to bury the hatchet. I mean I consider SteelerofDeville a complete and utter bastage but I only stalk his posts on occasion.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I thought this was like a Biblical dispute. Those can never be resolved.

Legend

User Info Menu

Hawaiinsteel, I was not trying to "take a dig" at you. I was merely explaining things from my perspective. There was no "dig"

As you can obviously see, there are those who want to keep this thing going because they love it; So they feel the need to twist things as much as possible. Which goes to show both you and I who a few of these guys really are at the core.

My reach out to you was sincere. If it wasn't , I wouldn't have attempted it. Your probably processing it. Let me know. Thanks.
    Last edited by Steel Maniac; 11-29-2022 at 09:37 PM.
    From the 2010-2022 season,(A 13 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks. Currently, Tomlin hasn't won a playoff game in 6 years.

Dolphin fans in the 90ís held on to Don Shula for too long for what he did in the playoffs in the 70ís...
    Are the same as Steeler fans (of 2023) holding on to Tomlin for too long for what he did in 2008, with Cowher's players & coaches.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

How can anyone on the planet give a flying F about this?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Terrapin View Post
    They don't, I hope that helps.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Terrapin View Post

IDK...however there is 3 pages of "flying F" and counting

IMO...just another "look at me" thread
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    IDK...however there is 3 pages of "flying F" and counting

IMO...just another "look at me" thread
    Sorry you feel that Oviedo. But that wasn't the goal.
    From the 2010-2022 season,(A 13 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks. Currently, Tomlin hasn't won a playoff game in 6 years.

Dolphin fans in the 90ís held on to Don Shula for too long for what he did in the playoffs in the 70ís...
    Are the same as Steeler fans (of 2023) holding on to Tomlin for too long for what he did in 2008, with Cowher's players & coaches.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Lool good night

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I am going to be rude here, I think both of you ruined this forum.
    I use to come on here 4 or 5 times a day, now it is like 4 or 5 times every two months.

I f it was up to me, I would have banned both of you.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Maniac View Post
    I was not taking one last dig. If I was, you'd really know it without question!! I merely said things the way I see it; he may see it differently. But regardless, I'm trying to extend an olive branch to him. It's a sincere attempt. All I can do is make an attempt.
    Riiiiiiiiiiiiiight... When I was a kid like you, my brother used to wallop me hard... then, since he knew I would break him (Nod to Drago in Rocky III(or IV, I forget...)) he'd be all, "C'mon, what are we doing, here??" then he'd wallop me again when I turned to walk away.... Extending olive branches don't ever include a recap...