Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Peace Treaty between Steel Maniac and Hawaiinsteel

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Lemming View Post
    You are correct. Like this clown who "instigated" an uncalled for attack on my motivation. That is why I brought the smackdown. I'm don't start mess but I will destroy you with ease if you come at me.

So if you wanna call out an "instigator" I suggest you use one of these.

Do you question your motivation?? I just pointed out that some people's motivation is more "Around the NFL" -centric... not Steelers-centric (something that can never be said of me; besides, according to some, I don't even HAVE a reflection...)

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    I was recently reading something about how over 40% of men online rated themselves as geniuses.

Not sure the real numbers. IÂ’ve heard the real genius numbers are something like 1 in 100.
    .... some of us have tested a know it... heh
    2013 MNF Executive Champion!

DeVille's final Mock
    1.20 - Tailiese Fuaga, OT, Oregon St
    2.51 - Zach Frazier, C, WVU
    3.84 - Luke Mccaffery, WR, Rice
    3.98 - Andru Phillips, CB, Kentucky
    4.117 - Maason Smith, DT, LSU
    6.178 - Travis Glover, OT, Ga State
    6.195 - Dillon Johnson, RB, Washington

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

make it go away. this thread I mean

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzer View Post
    make it go away. this thread I mean
    Considering each of the 4 or 5 times you've whined on this thread (the most times you have engaged in any thread since you've shown up) bumps it to the top and results in others replying to your complaint further keeping it alive I'd suggest you are part of the problem.

For a guy who has had such a long history of Steeler forums, one would figure you'd know how forums work.

So unless your browser just automatically opens this ONE thread when you come here, a solution to prevent your eyes burning is ... I don't know.... maybe just don't open it?

If I open a thread once and am not interested rather than CONTRIBUTE to its size and breathing life into it by complaining, I simply choose another thread to read. I then choose not to open that thread again.

OR feel free to reply to my suggestion, and continue the cycle.

It's your choice.

BTW, welcome to the forum.
    Last edited by Captain Lemming; 12-05-2022 at 01:14 PM.

In view of the fact that Mike Tomlin has matched Cowhers record I give him the designation:

TCFCLTC-
    The Coach Formerly Considered Less Than Cowher

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Considering each of the 4 or 5 times you've whined on this thread (the most times you have engaged in any thread since you've shown up) bumps it to the top and results in others replying to your complaint further keeping it alive I'd suggest you are part of the problem.

For a guy who has had such a long history of Steeler forums, one would figure you know this.

Unless your browser just automatically opens this 1 thread when you come here a solution to prevent your eyes burning is ... don't open it.

If I open a thread once and am not interested rather than CONTRIBUTE to its size by complaining, I simply choose another thread to read and choose not to open that thread again.

OR feel free to reply to my suggestion, and continue the cycle.

It's your choice.

BTW, welcome to the forum.
    Bump……you’re welcome.

I just couldn’t help myself…
    2014 MNF EXEC CHAMPION!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Starlifter View Post
    Bump……you’re welcome.

I just couldn’t help myself…
    Shame on you for you for your excessive, unnecessary, gratuitous bump.

You cause pain as dozens of people scream NO THAT THREAD IS ON THE TOP AGAIN. I just HAVE TO read it and grow more upset!!!

You aren't even engaging in the discussion at hand.

Like a guy who shoots endangered species out of bloodlust you did it for pure sport.

That is just evil Starlifter.
    Last edited by Captain Lemming; 12-05-2022 at 02:08 PM.

In view of the fact that Mike Tomlin has matched Cowhers record I give him the designation:

TCFCLTC-
    The Coach Formerly Considered Less Than Cowher

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

**** I did it again. my bad. if anyone is mad I will offer a treaty

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Same principle as earlier. When you gotta say it, you ain't it bro.

How many here read that and said... this is definitely someone who ain't got a girl. We know you are about that "pay to play" life.

Keep saying you are a genius. Tell yourself women like you. But the forum just loses all respect when you post it here.

Tazz, you really need to keep your "daily affirmations" between you and your mirror.

When some hack has to give himself a nickname of authority (like, oh I don't know... CAPTAIN or something...) He ain't it bro... When his cut-paste function is his mirror, he ain't it bro... when he has to rely on lemming flagellation, he ain't it, bro...

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by whisper View Post
    Mic drop. You've just been fried, chicken wing (or whatever alias you are currently using).
    Quote Originally Posted by Steel Maniac View Post
    Bingo!! He's been identified by the Captain.

Captain is bludgeoning him with head shots now. hahahaha
    Since mob rule is a language Capt understands, judging him by the company he keeps may get through to him... SM and Wheezy.... need I go on??

*Megaphone drop*

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Shame on you for you for your excessive, unnecessary, gratuitous bump.
    If I had a nickel for every time I was told that………
    2014 MNF EXEC CHAMPION!!!