Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Fans overwhelmingly blame Tomlin

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Maniac View Post
    Your beating your chest about beating another 4-7 team? Is this wear we are at? Granted it was a good , growth win. But please don't act like Tomlin's done a great job this year. Because he hasn't. KP has shown he should have started from the start. And that was Tomlin's call. ( Props to Feltdizz cause he said KP should have started over MT from the start) Winning 4 games out of 11 and your beating your chest. Wow. Congrats. Saturday's time management was worse than Tomlins. LOL.

It was a good, growth win. I think we all enjoyed the growth we saw in KP. I did.
    I celebrate EVERY "victory Tuesday" the Steelers earn (I also know when to use the contraction, "you're" and not the possessive "your," but maybe next year, when you're in 3rd grade, you'll learn...Also "where/wear... but I doubt you proof-read before you send... "Upper-tier" thinking isn't in everybody's wheelhouse...) Hmmm.... I wonder who else said the KP8 era should have begun at the start of the season... (Hint: it was I...) Also, I don't believe that comment was made in the context of predicting a Steeler victory... I think it was made in the context of you saying stupid sh-tuff.... Namely, the Steelers (No one cares about your life-coach... there is no "we...") don't have a coach...
    Last edited by TheRealTazz864; 11-29-2022 at 03:57 PM.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

If YOU'RE correct then the Steelers SHOULDN'T have signed Mitch and
    SHOULD have used that cap space to sign better OLs and DBs, right, Bro Tazz?

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bawb the Revelator View Post
    If YOU'RE correct then the Steelers SHOULDN'T have signed Mitch and
    SHOULD have used that cap space to sign better OLs and DBs, right, Bro Tazz?
    Except I also concurred with CoachT that "Iron sharpens iron..." so bringing in EmTee to sharpen the iron that is KP8 was a great idea...
    And saying that "IF I'm correct...." is a nonsensical hypothetical....
    Last edited by TheRealTazz864; 11-29-2022 at 06:12 PM.