Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 73

Thread: Fans overwhelmingly blame Tomlin

  1. #11
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by whisper View Post
    https://www.behindthesteelcurtain.co...-nation-reacts

    It looks like the Obtuse Shades apologists are now in the minority. Thank God. Finally, Shades is getting the blame he deserves. Boom, shalackalacka, boom.
    There have always been a ton of folks over the last few years not in his corner. But now, coupled with losing and no chance to be a 500 team, the cries are being heard. But we have so many other issues (like is our GM legit in knowing what to do in assessing and acquiring talent) that I'm not sure he's where our focus should be right now. Id like to see us build our team back up and once he fails some more, then we jettison him and get a coach in who can take the team where we all want it to go.

    Let's focus on our GM getting talent, getting rid of Canada and then we can come back to Tomlin. Once all the pieces are in place again, and he fails again, then people will see even more how he really can't win without Cowher's players or coaches.
    From the 2010-2022 season,(A 13 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks. Currently, Tomlin hasn't won a playoff game in 6 years.

    Dolphin fans in the 90ís held on to Don Shula for too long for what he did in the playoffs in the 70ís...
    Are the same as Steeler fans (of 2023) holding on to Tomlin for too long for what he did in 2008, with Cowher's players & coaches.

  2. #12
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    Not as pathetic as letting a poster (or a couple) own you.
    Not as pathetic as violating board rules every day while secretly crying to the mods to get people that don’t agree with you banned.
    Even your board buddies are tired of your constant crying and they tell you to drop it but you are too weak minded to do it.

    What's sad is that if you read my post, I said I'd rather the team win. But as you can see, he twist things around. Because he's the real loser.
    From the 2010-2022 season,(A 13 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks. Currently, Tomlin hasn't won a playoff game in 6 years.

    Dolphin fans in the 90ís held on to Don Shula for too long for what he did in the playoffs in the 70ís...
    Are the same as Steeler fans (of 2023) holding on to Tomlin for too long for what he did in 2008, with Cowher's players & coaches.

  3. #13
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Steel Maniac View Post
    Coupled with Colbert retiring, I knew Tomlin would be fully exposed. That's why I want Tomlin to stay another 3 years. I want all the Tomlin truthers to see Tomlin fully exposed ; be it good or bad.
    how do you end with ďbe it good or badĒ right after typing Tomlin is being fully exposed?
    Tomlinís coming back so what can you do?


  4. #14
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Steel Maniac View Post
    What's sad is that if you read my post, I said I'd rather the team win. But as you can see, he twist things around. Because he's the real loser.
    wrong.. you have far too many post bragging about being right.

    Why lie about it?

    The evidence is overwhelmingly stacked against you..

    and its your post that are the evidence, lol
    Tomlinís coming back so what can you do?


  5. #15
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    wrong.. you have far too many post bragging about being right.

    Why lie about it?

    The evidence is overwhelmingly stacked against you..

    and its your post that are the evidence, lol
    Feltdizz, of course I've said when I've been right. Who doesn't say their right when they are indeed right about something?

    Dude, I don't know you or care what you think. I"d have to CARE to lie, and I don't care about you; just like you don't care about me.

    If I wanted the team to lose, I'd say it and be done with it. But just because I KNOW there going to ultimately lose with Tomlin at the helm, I'm resigned to the fact.

    But of course, I'd rather for them to win. My team winning is always my first choice; as it is to any real Steeler fan I know.

    But if I could snap my fingers, and make Tomlin a legit coach so we could win, I'd do it in a heartbeat.

    You make up stuff all the time and it's making you look crazy. IF I could snap my fingers and make this team win out, I'd do it right now in a heartbeat. But we won't and most of us know that. We understand we are in transition in many, many ways.

    So now, when I say what you don't want to hear, you say that's a lie. I don't care enough about you to have to lie son.
    From the 2010-2022 season,(A 13 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks. Currently, Tomlin hasn't won a playoff game in 6 years.

    Dolphin fans in the 90ís held on to Don Shula for too long for what he did in the playoffs in the 70ís...
    Are the same as Steeler fans (of 2023) holding on to Tomlin for too long for what he did in 2008, with Cowher's players & coaches.

  6. #16
    Benchwarmer

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by LPMAN View Post
    I knew the team would fall apart once Ben retired. I went on record in offseason stating Tomlin will never win a playoff game without Ben.
    I see how you feel that way. But you got to give Pickett a chance. Ben had a very successful first year with much better defensive team. I also agree that next year's draft picks should make a difference if they choose wisely.

  7. #17
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    wrong.. you have far too many post bragging about being right.

    Why lie about it?

    The evidence is overwhelmingly stacked against you..

    and its your post that are the evidence, lol
    pathological liars like Steel Maniac don't even know where the truth begins or ends anymore.

    I can pull up numerous posts by him stating he wants Tomlin to stay on so the Steelers will continue to lose and prove that he's "right".

    sad and pathetic...

  8. #18
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Steel Maniac View Post
    Feltdizz, of course I've said when I've been right. Who doesn't say their right when they are indeed right about something?

    Dude, I don't know you or care what you think. I"d have to CARE to lie, and I don't care about you; just like you don't care about me.

    If I wanted the team to lose, I'd say it and be done with it. But just because I KNOW there going to ultimately lose with Tomlin at the helm, I'm resigned to the fact.

    But of course, I'd rather for them to win. My team winning is always my first choice; as it is to any real Steeler fan I know.

    But if I could snap my fingers, and make Tomlin a legit coach so we could win, I'd do it in a heartbeat.

    You make up stuff all the time and it's making you look crazy. IF I could snap my fingers and make this team win out, I'd do it right now in a heartbeat. But we won't and most of us know that. We understand we are in transition in many, many ways.

    So now, when I say what you don't want to hear, you say that's a lie. I don't care enough about you to have to lie son.
    lying doesn’t have anything to do with me.. lol.

    and you have to CARE to lie?

    Congratulations, this might be the dumbest post of the year.
    Tomlinís coming back so what can you do?


  9. #19
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    pathological liars like Steel Maniac don't even know where the truth begins or ends anymore.

    I can pull up numerous posts by him stating he wants Tomlin to stay on so the Steelers will continue to lose and prove that he's "right".

    sad and pathetic...
    he has to “CARE” to lie..

    lmao at that logic, and yes.. its another
    lie.
    Tomlinís coming back so what can you do?


  10. #20
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Gotta love how liars are calling others liars.
    Update:
    In the last decade:
    25% of the league has won a super bowl. The steelers are not one of them.
    20 teams have as many or more playoff wins as the steelers.
    25 teams have won at least one playoff game, none have a worse playoff win percentage than the steelers.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •