Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Steelers @ Colts

Legend

User Info Menu

Have a great day realtazz864.
    From the 2010-2022 season,(A 13 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks. Currently, Tomlin hasn't won a playoff game in 6 years.

Dolphin fans in the 90’s held on to Don Shula for too long for what he did in the playoffs in the 70’s...
    Are the same as Steeler fans (of 2023) holding on to Tomlin for too long for what he did in 2008, with Cowher's players & coaches.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by WindyCitySteel View Post
    You can't see how the Steelers can beat a 4-6-1 team that tied Houston, lost 24-0 to Jacksonville, and has lost 4 of their last 5? The team that is 31st in the league in scoring?

Have they built a time machine that is going to transport the 2006 Colts to Lucas Oil stadium on Monday Night?
    you're talking to a guy who wants the Steelers to lose...

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    Many on here, including myself… called the Reddick consideration ridiculous and questioned what made him qualified for a GM position. Its not the same tho and here is why… we didn’t actually hire Reddick, lol. We hired Khan AND and assistant GM in Weidl who is white. If hmwe hired Reddick you would have a point but trust me, if we hired Reddick some of these people would probably quit the board in disgust.

The hypocrisy from those screaming “woke” is comical.

When I wanted Bell to get a contract people said it was crazy to pay $13 mill per season. McCaffrey gets $16 mill and those same people were happy for McCaffrey because he did it the right way.. or was it the white way? Hmmm..

The same people who scream about Tomlin just using cliche words and not being a good coach are defending Saturday even though Irsay said his lack of experience “was a good thing”

Where is the consistency from those crying woke? Its hypocrisy at its finest.

Flores was on Billicheats staff and also a head coach but someone on here ask where was the outrage when Tomlin hired his “friend”… yet they defend Saturday because of????

You know damn well why.. its his skin color. If this was Dwight Freeney these same folks would sound just like me asking where the hell is the experience?

lastly.. as someone who I disagree with on some Steeler topics I know you have been pretty fair on topics regarding race.

If we fired Tomlin tomorrow and hired Ryan Clark how many of these same people would defend Rooney?

lastly.. we DO know the relationship between Irsay and Saturday which is why he was hired. Irsay said Saturday is a “close friend of the family and someone he trust.. and praised his lack of experience at the professional level” we know its a real close relationship. He damn sure isn’t hiring someone with no experience AND no relationship with the owner.
    If the above isn't an example of reverse racism, nothing is. Woke-ism. Hypocrisy.

Legend

User Info Menu

Oh look, Its wake-up-and/complain Whisper.. lol

lmao at reverse racism. Yes, you would think questioning the first ever interim coaching hire with no experience is racism while calling Tomlin everything but his name 20 times a day is acceptable.

reverse racism.. lmao.
    Tomlin’s coming back so what can you do?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by whisper View Post
    If the above isn't an example of reverse racism, nothing is. Woke-ism. Hypocrisy.

nothing reverse about it. just plain racism.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Maniac View Post
    Have a great day realtazz864.
    I'm constantly reminded by others' ignorance that it could be worse...

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NJ-STEELER View Post
    nothing reverse about it. just plain racism.
    you guys have a weird definition for racism

are you implying you are part of a minority or marginalized group?

Last edited by feltdizz; 11-26-2022 at 06:54 PM.

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    Where is the consistency from those crying woke? Its hypocrisy at its finest.

You know damn well why.. its his skin color. If this was Dwight Freeney these same folks would sound just like me asking where the hell is the experience?
    You constantly have the dumbest posts. Steelers fans just want the team to win rings. They could care less about what race of player gets money unless they think 1 player getting too much hurts the rest of the roster. No RB may really be worth huge money in today's NFL. Yancey Thigpen cried the same BS that he couldn't get paid in Pittsburgh because he wasn't white. Then we gave huge money to Hines Ward & Antonio Brown. I can't remember any Steelers fans bitching about them getting huge contracts.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by LPMAN View Post
    You constantly have the dumbest posts. Steelers fans just want the team to win rings. They could care less about what race of player gets money unless they think 1 player getting too much hurts the rest of the roster. No RB may really be worth huge money in today's NFL. Yancey Thigpen cried the same BS that he couldn't get paid in Pittsburgh because he wasn't white. Then we gave huge money to Hines Ward & Antonio Brown. I can't remember any Steelers fans bitching about them getting huge contracts.
    like I give a damn what you think.

there are fans on here who post about “fans sucking Tomlin off” or “Tomlin being ghetto with the homies”

There are always people who “don’t see” people posting bigoted crap on here but pointing it out always seems to make those same people more upset than the actual examples of bigotry. I wonder why?

Is Cowher a racist too? lmao
    Last edited by feltdizz; 11-26-2022 at 08:23 PM.

Legend

User Info Menu

so if tomlin pulls another ghetto move and gives the team some black air force nikes (again)

wouldn't that be alienating the white players in his locker room. would they get even the reference?

wasn't the show about a ghetto. not sure why anyone gets bent for describing what the show was and the move tomlin pulled
    Last edited by NJ-STEELER; 11-26-2022 at 11:38 PM.