Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is there something to...

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    the concern about Pickett's hand size?

Coldest game of the season and his throws were all over the place. Sailing high! Into the ground! Behind receivers!
    Small hands or not...it would be interesting to see if his on-target throws differ (more than average) in bad weather. I'd imagine that most QBs do worse in bad weather.

I think that this was one of the (many) things Ben was good at. Plays better than others in bad weather (like the "hurricane" game in Miami).

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Lemming View Post
    Pickens has small hands too. Explains why Chase Claypool who was born with baseball gloves never drops a pass.
    and falls down whenever he goes to make a catch ... his hands are so big, the weight of them just drags him to the ground

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    and falls down whenever he goes to make a catch ... his hands are so big, the weight of them just drags him to the ground
    People thought that it was him tripping over his feet on that deep ball. But he really tripped over his hands.

Legend

User Info Menu

Kenny threw accurately downfield more in this last bad weather game than he has all year, but mUH, sMaAL HaNDs.

JFC, make it stop.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NJ-STEELER View Post
    Put in MITCH !!!!!!!!!!!
    I called it when we benched MT.. there would be little to no difference..
    Too many problems with this offense, first and foremost being the OC.