No problem. Maybe you'd like it as a % of pass attempts:

Drop%
    LJ 8.1%
    Brissett 6.8%
    Rodgers 6.6%
    Mahomes 5.4%
    Herbert 5.4%
    Pickett 2.6%

I guess the other QBs need to complain more about their WRs.
    Do they track uncatchable ball percentage? Guessing Kenny is way down that list, too (in a good way). There were two balls of 28 the other night that were just not catchable.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    Totally agree. More Shawn is a better discussionÖeven when he doesnít like me
    . You know I love ya O. Itís part of the reason I just your balls.

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Chucktownsteeler View Post
    Truth be told it is way too early to proclaim him a success or bust. I am happy with what I see and hope he continues to develop.

Why wouldn't any Steeler fan wish for him to succeed? Makes no sense.
    Why are there fans posting negative things about Moore JR & Dotson. I hope they continue to develop. Why wouldn't any Steeler fan just wish for them to succeed? Makes no sense.

Legend

User Info Menu

If any of you have the Audacy app, go to today's 93.7 The Fan Morning Show, find the Doug Whaley segment. While he was careful not to predict the same outcomes, he did mention a certain Hall of Fame QB with similar skill set, leadership qualities, etc. that Kenny reminds him of.

I won't give it away, but his initials are JM and his name rhymes with "Bo Bontana"...

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by WindyCitySteel View Post
    If any of you have the Audacy app, go to today's 93.7 The Fan Morning Show, find the Doug Whaley segment. While he was careful not to predict the same outcomes, he did mention a certain Hall of Fame QB with similar skill set, leadership qualities, etc. that Kenny reminds him of.

I won't give it away, but his initials are JM and his name rhymes with "Bo Bontana"...
    I get that it's fun to dream. But I think it's silly to compare current players to guys who are all-time greats.

It's almost impossible to be the next Joe Montana. Or (in hockey) the next Wayne Gretzky.

One of the things I don't like about draft season is that everyone seems to get a perennial pro-bowler or HoFer as a comp.

Legend

User Info Menu

Thats who I think he can be too.

Iíve been telling people heís athletic Joe irl.

I know itís likely a pipe dream but the kid is smart and accurate and has the moxy to be great so why not dream a little.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Northern_Blitz View Post
    I get that it's fun to dream. But I think it's silly to compare current players to guys who are all-time greats.

It's almost impossible to be the next Joe Montana. Or (in hockey) the next Wayne Gretzky.

One of the things I don't like about draft season is that everyone seems to get a perennial pro-bowler or HoFer as a comp.
    It happens every year, and it's silly to be honest. The all-time greats are a rarity for a reason, yet some like to think they grow on trees.

Legend

User Info Menu

His Montana comparison was a little over the top. And it's a completely different era for QBs.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Northern_Blitz View Post

Quote Originally Posted by crushedspirit View Post
    It happens every year, and it's silly to be honest. The all-time greats are a rarity for a reason, yet some like to think they grow on trees.
    Sports fandom is about dreaming and having fun, it's a long, long shot but it's better than rooting for the next Ryan Tannehill. But in case it does work out? Noted.

Rookie

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by LPMAN View Post
    Why are there fans posting negative things about Moore JR & Dotson. I hope they continue to develop. Why wouldn't any Steeler fan just wish for them to succeed? Makes no sense.
    We want them to success, but we're a 4-7 team and there are areas we desperately need to improve and the left side of OL is one of them.

How long do we need to wait for a player to develop and become an asset to help us get to the Superbowl? Do you really believe, said with the greatest of respect, that with Moore and Dotson as starters we will reach the Superbowl?