Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Can we stop comparing Pickett to Mahomes or Ben?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by WindyCitySteel View Post
    Let's try to get this car back onto the road...the most deadly offensive weapon you can have is a smart QB who is accurate AND can make plays with his legs. That's what I fear Burrow is, it's what Montana and Young were, too. That's what we should all hope Kenny is, too, he'll never be a Ben or Allen or Bradshaw, doesn't have that kind of arm, but he can be great in his own way.
    lol.. good luck. As you can see, some people are struggling in this thread, lol.

Why talk about KP when you can talk about Lamar vs Ben?
    I lost a bet about Najee gaining 1300 yards.

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Flasteel View Post
    This is a ridiculous statement on so many levels.
    Oh the Steelers yes it was.
    Tomlin hasn't won a playoff game in seven years and counting. The earliest will be eight years. I guess that in Art Rooney's II, opinion is worth a 3 year extension.

Our 2024 draft looks to be grade A. Our 2023 draft is an A. The roster is talented, but Mike Tomlin is still the head coach.

*** Mike Tomlin is the best coach since the AFL- NFL merger that has not won a playoff game in 8 seasons or more. It's either him or Lewis. ***

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    lol.. good luck. As you can see, some people are struggling in this thread, lol.

Compare KP and Lamar Jackson? On what wonder lic scores? Out side of that I see little to compare between the two.

By that way Lamar scored at 12 and Pickett a 17. The average QB scores about a 25.
    Tomlin hasn't won a playoff game in seven years and counting. The earliest will be eight years. I guess that in Art Rooney's II, opinion is worth a 3 year extension.

Our 2024 draft looks to be grade A. Our 2023 draft is an A. The roster is talented, but Mike Tomlin is still the head coach.

*** Mike Tomlin is the best coach since the AFL- NFL merger that has not won a playoff game in 8 seasons or more. It's either him or Lewis. ***

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Joel Buchsbaum View Post
    Compare KP and Lamar Jackson? On what wonder lic scores? Out side of that I see little to compare between the two.

By that way Lamar scored at 12 and Pickett a 17. The average QB scores about a 25.
    Hell no.. don’t you know the rules? You can only compare Lamar to Ben.

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Joel Buchsbaum View Post

Like a stopped clock that's right twice a day, Mark Madden's "KP8 Stinks" might be right too: He's probably A hometown Andy Dalton but what does it say about Mike Tomlin picking KP8 at #1? It says: Promote Coach "C+" Upstairs Then Hire A REAL HEAD COACH.
    https://triblive.com/sports/madden-monday-on-kenny-pickett-right-now-i-think-he-stinks/

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post

keep the stupid $hit Coming out of your mouth and I’ll keep calling you out in it.

put in Josh dawbbbbbs !!!!!!!!

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bawb the Revelator View Post
    Like a stopped clock that's right twice a day, Mark Madden's "KP8 Stinks" might be right too: He's probably A hometown Andy Dalton but what does it say about Mike Tomlin picking KP8 at #1? It says: Promote Coach "C+" Upstairs Then Hire A REAL HEAD COACH.
    https://triblive.com/sports/madden-monday-on-kenny-pickett-right-now-i-think-he-stinks/
    Make room for CoachT to MOVE upstairs at a time of Tomlin's choosing.... There, I cleaned-up your mess...

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NJ-STEELER View Post
    keep the stupid $hit Coming out of your mouth and I’ll keep calling you out in it.

How 2010 of you... Much like your Lamar vs. Ben remarks... hmmmm... I'm not sayin' you're stuck in the past... but if the DeLorean fits....

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NJ-STEELER View Post

like I said.. some folks are struggling in this thread.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by WindyCitySteel View Post
    Let's try to get this car back onto the road...the most deadly offensive weapon you can have is a smart QB who is accurate AND can make plays with his legs. That's what I fear Burrow is, it's what Montana and Young were, too. That's what we should all hope Kenny is, too, he'll never be a Ben or Allen or Bradshaw, doesn't have that kind of arm, but he can be great in his own way.
    Yep. Keeping all my fingers crossed over here.