Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Cinci favored by 5

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BURGH86STEEL View Post
    Burrow made the plays. We don't have that at QB right now.
    and we don't have it at WR besides Pickens.

Higgins has almost 200 yards.

DJ has how many yards?

and yes, Kenny needs to keep working.. we need full games. I do now believe Canada needs to be fired. The gadget plays after a big gain are way too predictable. Everyone knows it's his thing.
    Tomlin’s coming back so what can you do?

Legend

User Info Menu

The Steelers have a lot of dead weight to get rid of this season. Yes I’m already in off season mode.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by The Man of Steel View Post
    I kind of feel like the 3 and outs were by design.

lmao.. a few of them did feel intentional
    Tomlin’s coming back so what can you do?

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Would it hurt to give MR a try? What's it gonna hurt at this point. He is at least accurate with the deep ball....
    ​2019 MNFE CHAMPION

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BURGH86STEEL View Post
    Burrow made the plays. We don't have that at QB right now.
    We don't have what it takes at several positions, as well as with some of our coaches

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

KP had a couple of bad passes. But, and this is a big but, he once again got zero help from the receivers, line, or coaching staff. Friermuth had a drop or two, and DJ is a ghost. Nobody gets open, EVER. How is that even possible? Unless it's a 2 yard pass, there is NEVER any separation.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jooser View Post
    Would it hurt to give MR a try? What's it gonna hurt at this point. He is at least accurate with the deep ball....
    I’d try anyone who could push the ball downfield. I’m not sure if the Canada offense allows it.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

It's okay, KP8 can pad a few stats here against prevent. Too bad Warren is not in there for his vintage yards after the game is already over.

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    We don't have what it takes at several positions, and some of our coaches
    Sad . Already boiling down to evaluation time and draft position, and what will they be doing with it?

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    and we don't have it at WR besides Pickens.

Higgins has almost 200 yards.

DJ has how many yards?

and yes, Kenny needs to keep working.. we need full games. I do now believe Canada needs to be fired. The gadget plays after a big gain are way too predictable. Everyone knows it's his thing.
    Was it the first play of the 2nd half that we ran a WR sweep to Sims? Should have known right there we were done.

Canada is terrible. But honestly, he has a rookie QB, 1 WR capable of anything (who's also a rookie), and a TE. I honestly can't think of a worse WR group in the league. Maybe Baltimore and Houston

And there's yet another drop. These guys simply cannot catch