Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: OT: Saturday > McDaniels

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SteelerOfDeVille View Post
    They had this quarterback that was pretty good (has a couple of cute baby mamas, too). Without that guy, billicheat has a career losing record as a coach.
    I think owners keep forgetting these coaches don’t come with Brady and a crew of cheaters.
    I lost a bet about Najee gaining 1300 yards.

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"

Legend

User Info Menu

Cowher only had a HOF QB for 3 of 15 seasons, won divisions with several average QBs. Belichick won double-digit games in seasons with Matt Cassel, Mac Jones, and Vinny Testaverde. However he spit the bit this year throwing the offense to Patricia.

Starter

User Info Menu

Bill O'Brien was a fairly good coach but just about the worst GM out there. Took too much control for his own good.

Legend

User Info Menu

Joe Gibbs might be the GOAT of winning without a HOF QB - brought home hardware on three separate occasions with Joe Theisman, Doug Williams, and Mark Rypien. 154-94 regular season, 17-7 in the playoffs.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by WindyCitySteel View Post
    Joe Gibbs might be the GOAT of winning without a HOF QB - brought home hardware on three separate occasions with Joe Theisman, Doug Williams, and Mark Rypien. 154-94 regular season, 17-7 in the playoffs.
    Gibbs was an innovator in his time. He went with a 1 HB with 2 TE formation that other teams could not stop. He later introduced the bunch formation, which again, couldn't be stopped. Three WRs went for 1k+ in 1989 which is crazy. So many that played for him called him the best game-day coach as well.

He is the GOAT in my opinion.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SteelerOfDeVille View Post
    They had this quarterback that was pretty good (has a couple of cute baby mamas, too). Without that guy, billicheat has a career losing record as a coach.
    whats Mikey’s record ?

Legend

User Info Menu

if this tweet is legit

Tomlin is 20-21

Billicheat is now 40-39
    I lost a bet about Najee gaining 1300 yards.

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"

Legend

User Info Menu

interesting

tomlicheat with a worse percentage then bellichik