Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pickett vows to do Tomlin's job

Legend

User Info Menu

Pickett vows to do Tomlin's job

Hold people accountable, eliminate the mental errors. Good for him. Tomlin's gotten too close to the players, they don't listen to him or respect him. Christ on a bike, when Najee was talking about eliminating the SH** in the locker room, the locker room sounded like a night club behind him, just days after another loss.

https://steelersdepot.com/2022/10/no...ors-penalties/

Legend

User Info Menu

Unbuttoned ….

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by WindyCitySteel View Post
    Hold people accountable, eliminate the mental errors. Good for him. Tomlin's gotten too close to the players, they don't listen to him or respect him. Christ on a bike, when Najee was talking about eliminating the SH** in the locker room, the locker room sounded like a night club behind him, just days after another loss.

https://steelersdepot.com/2022/10/no...ors-penalties/
    QB and Head Coach might work. Lou Boudreau was Second Baseman and Manager of the Cubs. KP's a hometown guy and that'll keep the Steelers cutting edge. Nothing ventured, nothing lost.

Legend

User Info Menu

Don’t mind locker room noise. Its a freaking locker room not a morgue.

Pickett needs to be careful. I appreciate his leadership but he also has to throw some TD’s soon.. smh.

its been a humbling year. This is our first real taste of a losing season but the reps for Kenny are valuable.
    I lost a bet about Najee gaining 1300 yards.

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post

Pickett needs to be careful. I appreciate his leadership but he also has to throw some TD’s soon.. smh.

its been a humbling year. This is our first real taste of a losing season but the reps for Kenny are valuable.
    My thoughts too. Kenny...stop the sound bites and throw the football better than you have. Your on field performance is part of the problem...worry about you
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    My thoughts too. Kenny...stop the sound bites and throw the football better than you have. Your on field performance is part of the problem...worry about you
    I’m the biggest Pickett fan on this site and even I realize Pickett is doing a little too much critiquing of the “team”

I could see of he was throwing TD’s and we were still losing but Pickett looks like early Mitch once he gets in the red zone.

Scared to throw an INT he isn’t giving WR’s a chance to catch the ball in the endzone.

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"

Legend

User Info Menu

The offense managed just one touchdown, converted just 1 of 12 third-down chances, and failed to score more than 13 points for the third time in the past four games. Maybe the rookie should STFU and worry about his own performance.

And why are we not seeing a Picket to Pickens bond forming? He had no catches on 3 targets. It's criminal.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post

Et tu, dizz? Wow, apparently there are no lengths to which you won't go to defend Tomlin.

Looks like I'm the only one left to get the knife out of Kenny's back.

Receipt.

Kept.
    Last edited by WindyCitySteel; 10-31-2022 at 10:03 AM.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    The offense managed just one touchdown, converted just 1 of 12 third-down chances, and failed to score more than 13 points for the third time in the past four games. Maybe the rookie should STFU and worry about his own performance.

And why are we not seeing a Picket to Pickens bond forming? He had no catches on 3 targets. It's criminal.
    Pickett needs to do HIS job, not Tomlin’s

and Pickett stopped targeting Pickens after the OPI. This concerns me. He should’ve went right back to him next series. Maybe he did, I kinda checked out after that call.

We are so bad the refs ate treating us like the Browns. We get no calls now.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

How many current and former players have to call out the coaching before Rooney takes it seriously? Not prepared, not disciplined, no schemes, etc, etc. We've heard this a lot over the past few years, yet some people here continue to defend Tomlin to the death