Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Time to end the Pressley Harvin experiment

Legend

User Info Menu

Time to end the Pressley Harvin experiment

He's patently awful. Should have held onto Waitman last year. PH seems to be one of those Tomlin guys who can't perform badly enough to get replaced.

https://twitter.com/ThePuntRunts/sta...21600043864064

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by WindyCitySteel View Post
    He's patently awful. Should have held onto Waitman last year. PH seems to be one of those Tomlin guys who can't perform badly enough to get replaced.

Correct. An easy decision for Tomiln to make. Pull the plug on him.
    Tomlin hasn't won a playoff game in seven years and counting. The earliest will be eight years. Art Rooney II, get a new head coach.

Our 2024 draft is grade A.

Legend

User Info Menu

he's an enigma... first game, he had some studly boots... haven't seen that in a while
    2013 MNF Executive Champion!

DeVille's final Mock
    1.20 - Tailiese Fuaga, OT, Oregon St
    2.51 - Zach Frazier, C, WVU
    3.84 - Luke Mccaffery, WR, Rice
    3.98 - Andru Phillips, CB, Kentucky
    4.117 - Maason Smith, DT, LSU
    6.178 - Travis Glover, OT, Ga State
    6.195 - Dillon Johnson, RB, Washington

Legend

User Info Menu

These are the type of decisions that have to be made or expect more of the same.

I see Warren is now the 3rd down back. Why not give him a start? Same with Claypool, right now he isn't making the grade. Give Boykin a start.

We all know the definition of insanity.
    Help me find my post proving I am a Yinzer!

Find the post Ovi labeled me a troll!

We want to roll people!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by WindyCitySteel View Post

It's pathetic and other players notice: Get in good with Shades and your performance doesn't matter much. What a foolish, team-killing policy. Just horrid. But Dancing Cool Shades just keeps up the bull sh-t and the Steelers suffer.

Legend

User Info Menu

Try hey signed berry to the PS because rerun was hurt.

why did they let him punt with an injury?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by whisper View Post
    It's pathetic and other players notice: Get in good with Shades and your performance doesn't matter much. What a foolish, team-killing policy. Just horrid. But Dancing Cool Shades just keeps up the bull sh-t and the Steelers suffer.
    What basis do you make the case that a relationship with Tomlin has anything to do with Harvin?

Truth is Tomlin does not change course on a dime. Sometime "I" disagree with his pace (Mitch) but that is all it is.

In view of the fact that Mike Tomlin has matched Cowhers record I give him the designation:

TCFCLTC-
    The Coach Formerly Considered Less Than Cowher

Legend

User Info Menu

It's baffling to see this guy not perform. He was insanely good in college - won the starting job as a true freshman, he holds the Ga Tech and ACC records for average, was All-American his senior year when he won the Ray Guy award as the nation's best punter. How do you forget how to punt? Of all positions, this should be the easiest transition to the pros.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    It's baffling to see this guy not perform. He was insanely good in college - won the starting job as a true freshman, he holds the Ga Tech and ACC records for average, was All-American his senior year when he won the Ray Guy award as the nation's best punter. How do you forget how to punt? Of all positions, this should be the easiest transition to the pros.
    given his chunkiness, i honestly wonder how hard he works at his craft
    2013 MNF Executive Champion!

DeVille's final Mock
    1.20 - Tailiese Fuaga, OT, Oregon St
    2.51 - Zach Frazier, C, WVU
    3.84 - Luke Mccaffery, WR, Rice
    3.98 - Andru Phillips, CB, Kentucky
    4.117 - Maason Smith, DT, LSU
    6.178 - Travis Glover, OT, Ga State
    6.195 - Dillon Johnson, RB, Washington

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    Read the "weaknesses".

https://www.nfl.com/prospects/pressl...b-77464f98f883