Page 37 of 47 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast

Thread: Bills game thread

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Eich View Post
    Out-played
    out-physical’d
    out-cheap-shotted

worst beat down I’ve witnessed in a LONG time.
    The standard is way beyond ugly.

Backup

User Info Menu

Total embarrassment, this team has no heart

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by blitz71burgh71 View Post
    Total embarrassment, this team has no heart
    Somebody needs to bitch slap Tomlin at his cliche filled presser.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I'm sickened by this performance. Sickened like an illness.

This has really turned my goddam day upside down. I swear to J. Christ that I am going to spend the rest of the day boozing it up somewhere.

Legend

User Info Menu

When I tell people that it's not easy to win in the NFL....... maybe they will listen? Steelers fans have the entitlement and luck of winning games consistently. Winning consistently can be taken away for a number of reasons. Poor drafts, bad organizational decisions, injuries, bad coaching decisions on game day, bad luck, opposition is better, or whatever.

This was one of the worst losses for the Steelers on the road that I ever witnessed. It doesn't mean Tomlin is a bad coach. I watched some remarkable plays from Bills players. Most NFL QB's don't or can't make the throws that Allen did today.
    bThe Steelers offense needs to improve. KP wasn't the only issue today. KP is young and can learn. The players around him need to help him. I believe they can and will improve.

I don't live by the philosophy that "everyone sucks" after losses.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BURGH86STEEL View Post
    When I tell people that it's not easy to win in the NFL....... maybe they will listen? Steelers fans have the entitlement and luck of winning games consistently. Winning consistently can be taken away for a number of reasons. Poor drafts, bad organizational decisions, injuries, bad coaching decisions on game day, bad luck, opposition is better, or whatever.

This was one of the worst losses for the Steelers on the road that I ever witnessed. It doesn't mean Tomlin is a bad coach. I watched some remarkable plays from Bills players. Most NFL QB's don't or can't make the throws that Allen did today.
    bThe Steelers offense needs to improve. KP wasn't the only issue today. KP is young and can learn. The players around him need to help him. I believe they can and will improve.

Definitely some things to build upon.

I think we’re gonna be ok with KP and GP long term as a truly great combo in time.

Got some experience for some young guys.

Sometimes it can be a good wake up call to experience something like this.

I like that guys didn’t give up and kept battling.

Backup

User Info Menu

Harris sucks
    Claypool sucks
    Johnson Sucks
    The o line sucks

and no one on D has any kind of nastiness to them

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Kenny played ok for the most part the whole offense melted down every redzone...I actually thought Kenny was better first 3 quarters & made his worst decisions late in the game probably out of frustration....one prob is Kenny almost always scrambles right. One critical play the entire DL was in front of him & to the right should have moved left but scrambled right into the sack.

Would have liked to have seen what happens if DJ gets the toe tap near the goal line & refs had called his 3rd down conversion a catch & fumble out of bounds instead of incomplete. And it seems like every ball Claypool can't catch he knocks up in the air for the defense.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    Definitely some things to build upon.

I think we’re gonna be ok with KP and GP long term as a truly great combo in time.

Got some experience for some young guys.

Sometimes it can be a good wake up call to experience something like this.

I like that guys didn’t give up and kept battling.
    The Steelers went on the road and loss to the better team. The defense kept the game close early. Similar to what happened vs the Cheifs in the post season.

Coaches can't overcome many factors that happen on the field.

I don't know Flip but when one watches sports long enough the expected and unexpected can happen.

The good thing is the Steelers won't have to face Allen every week.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by blitz71burgh71 View Post
    Harris sucks
    Claypool sucks
    Johnson Sucks
    The o line sucks

and no one on D has any kind of nastiness to them
    Thanks for a quality analysis of those players/unit.