Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: AB goes off the deep end

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    probably the best business decision he has made since he retired.

we have a great businessman running for president again who has filed for bankruptcy 4 times
    I lost a bet about Najee gaining 1300 yards.

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    probably the best business decision he has made since he retired.

we have a great businessman running for president again who has filed for bankruptcy 4 times
    Sadly, if AB was to run for president, he might be a better choice than either the Dem or GOP nominee

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    Sadly, if AB was to run for president, he might be a better choice than either the Dem or GOP nominee
    One did a much better job with the media, CIA, FBI, opposition party, etc. constantly (and illegally in some cases) harassing him than the other guy, for whom those same organizations have helped to cover his legit crimes and try to eliminate his chief political opponent with banana republic kangaroo court trials.

Oranges and rotten apples.

Legend

User Info Menu

AB is an unfortunate/sad story. He brought this fan base a lot of great moments. AB suffers from mental illness. Unfortunately, mental illness isn't curable. I wish AB and his family better days ahead.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BURGH86STEEL View Post
    AB is an unfortunate/sad story. He brought this fan base a lot of great moments. AB suffers from mental illness. Unfortunately, mental illness isn't curable. I wish AB and his family better days ahead.
    Agreed. I believe AB is a victim of CTE.
    Trolls are people too.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    Agreed. I believe AB is a victim of CTE.
    Or he's just an *******. There are reports of his bad behavior going back to college.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by WindyCitySteel View Post
    Or he's just an *******. There are reports of his bad behavior going back to college.
    yeah, I think he is just an azzhole. I remember a lady saying AB showed up late to an autograph signing and she said he was a miserable person. That was the first time I heard about him being awful.

Ryan Clark called it when AB got paid be because he was disrespectful to Lebeau.

Some players are just bad people. When have we ever heard anything positive about AB before his hit in the Bengals game? He was just a good WR. Never a good person.

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BURGH86STEEL View Post
    that’s bull. Dude was a great player. Every good memory of him happened ON the field. Never off the field. We never heard of any good deeds by AB off the field. He was always a selfish person who ran hot and cold. This is why he lasted so late in the draft. He might be bipolar but more than likely he is just good at one thing, football.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by WindyCitySteel View Post
    Or a life long a$***** that was magnified by repeated (and one quite vicious) blows to the head. That's what my money is on. Poor childhood, bad friend group, lack of proper mentors, big ego inflated by incredible physical tools and NFL success and money and then magnified mental illness from physical trauma.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Eich View Post
    Or a life long a$***** that was magnified by repeated (and one quite vicious) blows to the head. That's what my money is on. Poor childhood, bad friend group, lack of proper mentors, big ego inflated by incredible physical tools and NFL success and money and then magnified mental illness from physical trauma.
    some people are just bad apples. Not to get extreme but some mass murderers come from good homes. Most of us have a conscious that tells us not to do something bad, some folks have a conscious that tells them the opposite.