Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: AB goes off the deep end

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Lemming View Post
    Oh please.
    Brown is insane. I was the first one on this forum to suggest we part ways with him. Before the rest of ya'll figured out he was an idiot.

That said, it does not obsolve Ben of being stupid in calling Brown out publicly after that Denver game.

WE BOTH were critical of Ben for doing that. And we were correct.

Just because Brown turned whacko does not change that.

Brown is a selfish, crazy, idiot who should never be allowed to don an NFL uniform.

But I tell you if Ben did the SAME THING TO HINES WARD, Hines would not take it well.

That ain't good leadership, it is passing the buck.

Ben made a mistake, but learned from it. Just like we all do.
    i'm surprised you haven't commented how big of piece of $hit racist AB was again.

I know you and a few others would be the first ones to comment if the roles were reversed

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NJ-STEELER View Post
    i'm surprised you haven't commented how big of piece of $hit racist AB was again.

I know you and a few others would be the first ones to comment if the roles were reversed
    What are you talking about? I originally went to the article and was so disgusting by the first picture I stopped reading. I just went back and yes the last line was a racist comment.

You think I got some problem saying that?

What if it was reversed?

I ASSURE YOU NY IF I HAD TO SEE YOUR BARE BUTT and your blurred stick BEFORE YOU SAID SOMETHING CRAZY I WOULD NEVER KNOW YOU SAID IT.

I would therefore, never comment on it "if roles were reversed".

If someone HERE defended ABs vile language I ABSOLUTELY would call it out.

Again, trying to stir up some false equivalency.
    Last edited by Captain Lemming; 10-02-2022 at 01:33 PM.

In view of the fact that Mike Tomlin has matched Cowhers record I give him the designation:

TCFCLTC-
    The Coach Formerly Considered Less Than Cowher

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Lemming View Post
    What are you talking about? I originally went to the article and was so disgusting by the first picture I stopped reading. I just went back and yes the last line was a racist comment.

You think I got some problem saying that?

What if it was reversed?

I ASSURE YOU NY IF I HAD TO SEE YOUR BARE BUTT and your blurred stick BEFORE YOU SAID SOMETHING CRAZY I WOULD NEVER KNOW YOU SAID IT.

I would therefore, never comment on it.

I got no desire to defend anything that scumbag says. Again, trying to stir up some false equivalency.
    that comment is everywhere

wake up

Legend

User Info Menu

that comment is everywhere

wake up
    I assume that is what Prowlers thread must be about?

Did you forget I got him blocked?
    If I see a football topic I sometimes peek at his stuff.

But I just look at that title and know he is stirring racial animosity again. And look here.

You just assume I'd be cool with Browns saying hateful race stuff I never saw?

I'd suggest his thread is having its intended effect.
    Last edited by Captain Lemming; 10-02-2022 at 01:54 PM.

In view of the fact that Mike Tomlin has matched Cowhers record I give him the designation:

TCFCLTC-
    The Coach Formerly Considered Less Than Cowher

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Thank you for challenging the woke gang for not calling out racism. I appreciate it. Otherwise, they would have ignored it, because they hate when I expose their hypocrisy. This is why I continue to bring this topic up. Until they can apply the same ridiculous standards to the comments they've made, I'll continue to make a mockery of the issue and expose their faulty logic. Imagine making up excuses for Shawn when he said that "all black QBs are perverts and can't play the position cognitively" and Steel Mafia's stereotyping Syrians as terrorists. That right there is the mentality of Lemming etc. Not to mention Tomlin and his players N-word dance.
    Last edited by Prowler; 10-02-2022 at 02:36 PM.

Benchwarmer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Prowler View Post
    Thank you for challenging the woke gang for not calling out racism. I appreciate it. Otherwise, they would have ignored it, because they hate when I expose their hypocrisy. This is why I continue to bring this topic up. Until they can apply the same ridiculous standards to the comments they've made, I'll continue to make a mockery of the issue and expose their faulty logic. Imagine making up excuses for Shawn when he said that "all black QBs are perverts and can't play the position cognitively" and Steel Mafia's stereotyping Syrians as terrorists. That right there is the mentality of Lemming etc. Not to mention Tomlin and his players N-word dance.
    your a pathetic human being, what a loser you are.

not to mention the biggest racist on this message board.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Black&Gold View Post
    your a pathetic human being, what a loser you are.

not to mention the biggest racist on this message board.
    The best part of you, ran down your mother's leg. Now scram and have a good cry hawaiiansteel!

Legend

User Info Menu

Waiting for a certain individual to blame Ben for this too.
    How is it possible to have the best owner, best front office, best gm, best HC, good/great drafts every year and good FA acquisitions every year, but only have 3 playoff wins in 14 years?

Legend

User Info Menu

He's waiting for the call from Kahn;

[url=https://flic.kr/p/2p2JHUn][/url][url=https://flic.kr/p/2p2JHUn]capture1[/url] by [url=https://www.flickr.com/photos/191750946@N04/]R W[/url], on Flickr