Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: AB goes off the deep end

Legend

User Info Menu

AB needs some serious help. It’s like we’re witnessing a slow, self destruction of a human being. It’s sad.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NJ-STEELER View Post
    i'll wait for tomorrow's explanation to see how this was ben's fault too
    Oh please.
    Brown is insane. I was the first one on this forum to suggest we part ways with him. Before the rest of ya'll figured out he was an idiot.

That said, it does not obsolve Ben of being stupid in calling Brown out publicly after that Denver game.

WE BOTH were critical of Ben for doing that. And we were correct.

Just because Brown turned whacko does not change that.

Brown is a selfish, crazy, idiot who should never be allowed to don an NFL uniform.

But I tell you if Ben did the SAME THING TO HINES WARD, Hines would not take it well.

That ain't good leadership, it is passing the buck.

Ben made a mistake, but learned from it. Just like we all do.

In view of the fact that Mike Tomlin has matched Cowhers record I give him the designation:

TCFCLTC-
    The Coach Formerly Considered Less Than Cowher

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by WindyCitySteel View Post
    Weirdo perv.
    He keeps getting worse. It's self destructive.

There was a game where you bet on what celebrity will die next.

I honestly feel like he is not long on this earth.

In view of the fact that Mike Tomlin has matched Cowhers record I give him the designation:

TCFCLTC-

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

He's in Dubai.

I wonder if this will be another case of an American taking for granted not only our freedoms, but our access to a justice system the bestows rights on anyone accused - and finding out that other countries around the world aren't as enlightened as the United States.

Hard to predict what Dubai will do, but it wouldn't surprise me if they take a hard line approach and don't give a damn he played football in America.
    2014 MNF EXEC CHAMPION!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Starlifter View Post
    He's in Dubai.

I wonder if this will be another case of an American taking for granted not only our freedoms, but our access to a justice system the bestows rights on anyone accused - and finding out that other countries around the world aren't as enlightened as the United States.

Hard to predict what Dubai will do, but it wouldn't surprise me if they take a hard line approach and don't give a damn he played football in America.
    I thought about this too. But they are all about tourism now.
    I don't think they want to scare away tourism EVEN IF BROWN broke laws.
    Might not care about football but they likely care about "famous".

TCFCLTC-

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Lemming View Post
    Oh please.
    Brown is insane. I was the first one on this forum to suggest we part ways with him. Before the rest of ya'll figured out he was an idiot.

That said, it does not obsolve Ben of being stupid in calling Brown out publicly after that Denver game.

WE BOTH were critical of Ben for doing that. And we were correct.

Just because Brown turned whacko does not change that.

Brown is a selfish, crazy, idiot who should never be allowed to don an NFL uniform.

But I tell you if Ben did the SAME THING TO HINES WARD, Hines would not take it well.

That ain't good leadership, it is passing the buck.

Ben made a mistake, but learned from it. Just like we all do.
    first of all, I was the one who started saying he was a problem when we were passing him those bubble screens so he could reach his ' "5 catches a game" record
    when most were saying ben was zeroing on AB too much, i responded what's he supposed to do when some (as it turns out) lunatic keeps crying for the ball. that was even before everyone here called him the best wideout in the game

secondly, re: calling AB out. are you referring to when ben said he should have "passed it to juju"? who 1 on 1 with the defender. you call that throwing AB under the bus??
    besides, in his career ben has taken the blame probably 99% of the time. what exactly did he learn from in his 14th or so season?

lastly, as buzz alluded to, there were guys on here blaming ben in AB's final meltdown with this team
    Last edited by NJ-STEELER; 10-02-2022 at 04:01 AM.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Starlifter View Post
    He's in Dubai.

Eh, I don't know, if a woman did it to a man she'd probably get 40 lashes in public, AB will probably get a fist bump from the Crown Prince.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by WindyCitySteel View Post
    Eh, I don't know, if a woman did it to a man she'd probably get 40 lashes in public, AB will probably get a fist bump from the Crown Prince.
    Wrong country, you are confusing Saudi Arabia with Dubai.
    Help me find my post proving I am a Yinzer!

Find the post Ovi labeled me a troll!

We want to roll people!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Chucktownsteeler View Post
    Wrong country, you are confusing Saudi Arabia with Dubai.
    You sure about that? Up until THIS year, extramarital affairs and alcohol consumption were against the law, and women have a much stronger burden of proof there.

https://www.worldnomads.com/travel-s...assault-in-uae

Legend

User Info Menu

Not disputing that, the fist bumping Crown Prince is from Saudi Arabia. AB is in Dubai. Different countries.
    Help me find my post proving I am a Yinzer!

Find the post Ovi labeled me a troll!

We want to roll people!