Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Add Fins to the list....

Legend

User Info Menu

Add Fins to the list....

...of teams on our schedule that will probably bury us. They beat the seemingly invincible Bills today.

Legend

User Info Menu

I think this upcoming week against the Jets may very well be the only game all season that we will be favored to win.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by whisper View Post
    ...of teams on our schedule that will probably bury us. They beat the seemingly invincible Bills today.
    invincible? lmao.. its a division game in Miami.

While I do think they are legit I wouldn’t put too much stock in beating the Bills at home.
    Tomlinís coming back so what can you do?

Legend

User Info Menu

I go back to this for ignorant football folks. The 2007, 9-7, Giants defeated the ,16-0, Pats in the Superbowl.

You want Steelers history? The Steelers had no chance vs the Colts in 2005 playoffs. The Steelers had their share of tough losses too.

Is it ignorance, stupidity, or the inability to learn from the lessons of sports?
    Last edited by BURGH86STEEL; 09-25-2022 at 07:12 PM.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BURGH86STEEL View Post
    I go back to this for ignorant football folks. The 2007, 9-7, Giants defeated the ,16-0, Pats in the Superbowl.

You want Steelers history? The Steelers had no chance vs the Colts in 2005 playoffs. The Steelers had their share of tough losses too.

Is it ignorance, stupidity, or the inability to learn from the lessons of sports?
    Let's see "Mr. Ignorance." How much you want to bet on the Steelers beating Miami?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    invincible? lmao.. its a division game in Miami.

While I do think they are legit I wouldn’t put too much stock in beating the Bills at home.
    The Fins are for real. The Steelers are for not.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Was a nice win by the Fins, but let's be honest, the Bills could have easily won that game despite being riddled with injuries all over their starting roster.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

This is what makes me sad... This is not what a Steeler FAN would say... A football fan, perhaps; but no Steeler Fan would utter such nonsense... on a Steelers Message board... To other Steelers fans... There's another message board... on this very site, called "Around the NFL" that's perfect for that "Eeyore-esque" nonsense... Go seed your dreariness over there...

Legend

User Info Menu

Right now it looks that way. But stranger things have happened. I would never bet against the Steelers winning a game because they always find ways to win a game they shouldn’t and lose a game they “should” win.
    Tomlinís coming back so what can you do?

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Let's see "Mr. Ignorance." How much you want to bet on the Steelers beating Miami?
    Go peddle your nonsense in the "Around the NFL" forum... You are just a football fan (not that there's anything ~wrong~ with that...) There's a place to sell that sh-tuff, and it ain't to Steeler fans...