Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bring Ben back for 750K$/ game!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Chucktownsteeler View Post
    Ben is not coming back. He said so when he retired.
    Once they kicked him out the door, those bridges were burned forever

time to move on

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    Once they kicked him out the door, those bridges were burned forever

time to move on
    Are you dishing some revisionist history?? There was no kicking or combustion of any over-water thoroughfares regarding Ben's retirement...

Starter

User Info Menu

What we're going to find out as long as Mitch T is QB is that Ben is worth about 7 more wins. This OL is better then last year. The center is a lot better. They we're playing Greene at center last year and this year he isn't even on the traveling squad. If Ben had Pickens they would be hooking up 5 times a game.

I know it ain't happening but something has to happen. Teams are getting film on Mitch, he ain't getting better. I know it's only 3 games but I'm sure some of you can sense it. We are going to have our worst season since 2003(6-10). That is what it looks like.

Put Pickett in, if he can't cut it at least we may get to pick in the top 5.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by "BuzzNuter" View Post
    What we're going to find out as long as Mitch T is QB is that Ben is worth about 7 more wins. This OL is better then last year. The center is a lot better. They we're playing Greene at center last year and this year he isn't even on the traveling squad. If Ben had Pickens they would be hooking up 5 times a game.

I know it ain't happening but something has to happen. Teams are getting film on Mitch, he ain't getting better. I know it's only 3 games but I'm sure some of you can sense it. We are going to have our worst season since 2003(6-10). That is what it looks like.

Put Pickett in, if he can't cut it at least we may get to pick in the top 5.
    It's not you're money, right?? Eventually, you'll run out of everybody else's money...
    The Steelers have a travelling squad?? Like the Harlem Globetrotters??
    Last edited by TheRealTazz864; 09-23-2022 at 09:42 PM.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by "BuzzNuter" View Post
    Teams are getting film on Mitch,
    This may be the GENIUS of Tomlin... Teams get film on Mitch, then Tomlin pulls a Pickett switcharoo... And you wonder why he's a future HoFer??