Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Najee Harris isn't the back you're looking for.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    nah, the real "Crash" posts here under the profile name "BuzzNuter".
    Haven't noticed much on the BuzzNutter, I think an old center for the Steelers that played when Dick Shiner was the QB.

Anyway JB and Crash are both annoying as hell. Beat a dead horse to death. One didn't like Haley, the other don't like Najee. OK, we get it.
    2023 Mock Draft

1) Peter Skoronski, OT, Northwestern - Tenative
    2a) Henry To'o To'o, ILB, Alabama (Bears pick)
    2b) John Michael Schmitz, C, Minnesota (Steelers pick)
    3) Mazi Smith, DT, Michigan
    4) Nick Hampton, Edge, App State
    5) No Pick
    6) No pick
    7a.) Jack Nelson, G, Wisconsin
    7b.) Tyler Hudson, WR,
    Louisville

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Chucktownsteeler View Post
    Haven't noticed much on the BuzzNutter, I think an old center for the Steelers that played when Dick Shiner was the QB.

Anyway JB and Crash are both annoying as hell. Beat a dead horse to death. One didn't like Haley, the other don't like Najee. OK, we get it.
    I used to go at it with Crash, but he obviously made a conscious decision to mellow out and not be so annoyingly argumentative after he was banned here and came back as BuzzNuter.

you can still tell it's him by his ever-loving LOVE for Ben though. notice how he just started a "Bring Ben Back" thread...

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Northern_Blitz View Post
    Chubb is very good though. Among the best RBs in the league IMO. That's why I was surprised in the off season when several on here were saying they think Harris is the best back in the division. I don't think Najee is bad...I think he's good. But Chubb is very good...maybe even elite.
    Look at Chub's ypc, he is not just good, he is very good. Yes, the Browns still have a good, solid OL, but a lot of his better rushes happen mostly on his own, without glaring holes to run through.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Warren looked better then NH except for the drop…found the holes, good eyes….

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I am not Crash or Buzz Nutter. I have not posted a cross road type of thread on Najee either. This is a new thread. I am an equal opportunity type of poster when it comes to improving the Steelers, which I did here. I've got nothing against Najee. I like the man and find his story compelling. If I am annoying on players you'll find I don't also wear rose colored glassed the when it comes who cost us games, and how much they are costing the team. If that bothers you, well tough luck Chuck. You might share my opinion on Bush. Don't ask me about guard Kendrick Greene. I think we overpaid for DJ as well. On Haley I didn't think he was a good OC either.

I am relatively new here and choose name of the a deceased writer who I admired. He was big at the turn of the century for those who remember him. An ultimate geek with an encyclopedia like memory. He had a charm of his own. This is not to say I followed him, or wanted to be him. The man was likely virgin. He was 140 pounds. He looked like looked a geek, and was homebody who never left Brooklyn. A real nerd when it was cool to be one. He loved Kordell Stewart, for example I thought he cost us as an organization. Enough on me. I don't want to beat this point like a dead horse.
    The offense needs a RB capable of hitting big plays in the rushing and passing department, and two new starting OL. The run D needs at DT/NT and new ILB to stop the run. Better play calling / coaching is badly needed. Time to put them all on the shopping list for the next draft / offseason because they are not changing this year. That much I'm fairly confident of.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Yes, JB passed away in 2002.

The point I am making is you tend to repeat yourself ad nauseum. We get it, you think Najee is slow, lacks vision, not worthy of a top pick, etc.

No need for multiple posts and comments. Move on.

Also, it seems you are very troubled with many facets of the Steelers and their organization. Life is short, perhaps another team or sport might suit you. I hate seeing anyone this unhappy or upset.
    2023 Mock Draft

1) Peter Skoronski, OT, Northwestern - Tenative
    2a) Henry To'o To'o, ILB, Alabama (Bears pick)
    2b) John Michael Schmitz, C, Minnesota (Steelers pick)
    3) Mazi Smith, DT, Michigan
    4) Nick Hampton, Edge, App State
    5) No Pick
    6) No pick
    7a.) Jack Nelson, G, Wisconsin
    7b.) Tyler Hudson, WR,
    Louisville

Legend

User Info Menu

It is, no doubt in my mind.

He's as phony as his name JB died in 2002.
    That ain't Crash, he had a very distinctive style.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by whisper View Post
    Look at Chub's ypc, he is not just good, he is very good. Yes, the Browns still have a good, solid OL, but a lot of his better rushes happen mostly on his own, without glaring holes to run through.
    Pitchforks, y'all...

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Yes, JB passed away in 2002.

The point I am making is you tend to repeat yourself ad nauseum. We get it, you think Najee is slow, lacks vision, not worthy of a top pick, etc.

No need for multiple posts and comments. Move on.

Also, it seems you are very troubled with many facets of the Steelers and their organization. Life is short, perhaps another team or sport might suit you. I hate seeing anyone this unhappy or upset.
    You're right and wrong. I am troubled right now. My team is on the road to possibly the worst record in my lifetime, and I remember 1988. The team is complete disarray and making bad decisions. I can't BS myself at my age. Be that as is may, I'm a Steeler fan for life. I hope the team will change for the better. It will happen. When it will happen, I don't know but I will watching them the day is does. Outside of my remaining family football is my most important leisure activity. You can call me a football " junkie " . PM me if you want more details.
    - Joel
    The offense needs a RB capable of hitting big plays in the rushing and passing department, and two new starting OL. The run D needs at DT/NT and new ILB to stop the run. Better play calling / coaching is badly needed. Time to put them all on the shopping list for the next draft / offseason because they are not changing this year. That much I'm fairly confident of.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Joel Buchsbaum View Post
    You're right and wrong. I am troubled right now. My team is on the road to possibly the worst record in my lifetime, and I remember 1988. The team is complete disarray and making bad decisions. I can't BS myself at my age. Be that as is may, I'm a Steeler fan for life. I hope the team will change for the better. It will happen. When it will happen, I don't know but I will watching them the day is does. Outside of my remaining family football is my most important leisure activity. You can call me a football " junkie " . PM me if you want more details.
    - Joel
    Gotta have the ugly of losing to appreciate the beauty of winning - NorthCoast