Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Tomlin already rules out change at QB

  1. #1
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Tomlin already rules out change at QB

    If the offense stinks and they lose to the Jets, his seat will start to get hot.

    https://twitter.com/ThePoniExpress/s...JKxYhrjB3-hWjw

  2. #2
    Backup

    User Info Menu

    14-15 pts/game from the offense must be sufficient then. Can’t wait for all the talk about not blinking, executing better, and so on.

    They’re an injured long snapper away from being 0-3. They should be embarrassed.

  3. #3
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by WindyCitySteel View Post
    If the offense stinks and they lose to the Jets, his seat will start to get hot.

    https://twitter.com/ThePoniExpress/s...JKxYhrjB3-hWjw

    hopefully hot enough to get him booted out of here

  4. #4
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    Good!!
    run some more hurry up, have receivers actually catch a deep ball perfectly placed in their hands, and count on the defense to be at least slightly below average and all will be good! Stop blaming trubisky!

    the next 4 games after nyj is murderers row, they won’t put Pickett in for that. Mitch is not the problem.

  5. #5
    Backup

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by JTP53609 View Post
    Good!!
    run some more hurry up, have receivers actually catch a deep ball perfectly placed in their hands, and count on the defense to be at least slightly below average and all will be good! Stop blaming trubisky!

    the next 4 games after nyj is murderers row, they won’t put Pickett in for that. Mitch is not the problem.
    Good analogy.
    Last edited by Rocky Mtn; 09-23-2022 at 01:07 AM.

  6. #6
    Rookie

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by NJ-STEELER View Post
    hopefully hot enough to get him booted out of here
    Yes...would be nice to see Sean Peyton here, but I'm guessing Jerry Jones has him locked up already....

  7. #7
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by WindyCitySteel View Post
    If the offense stinks and they lose to the Jets, his seat will start to get hot.

    https://twitter.com/ThePoniExpress/s...JKxYhrjB3-hWjw
    Start to get hot? Are you kidding me? This is all more of the same.

  8. #8
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by hackjam View Post
    14-15 pts/game from the offense must be sufficient then. Can’t wait for all the talk about not blinking, executing better, and so on.

    They’re an injured long snapper away from being 0-3. They should be embarrassed.
    Tomlin's an average or slightly above average NFL Head Coach with brilliant Self Promotion instincts but he's not a terrible human being.
    It's called "Covering Your Ass" but there's nothing wrong with that.
    It's something we all learn to do unless we're criminal sociopaths.
    Everyone in public office takes an oath to uphold the public trust.
    Water, Power, Traffic Safety and Food Inspection are public Utilities.
    Heads of these Utilities are removed for neglecting the public trust.


    When the Pittsburgh Steelers become a public utility just like the Green Bay Packers you can remove Future HOF Coach Mike Tomlin

  9. #9
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by JTP53609 View Post
    Good!!
    run some more hurry up, have receivers actually catch a deep ball perfectly placed in their hands, and count on the defense to be at least slightly below average and all will be good! Stop blaming trubisky!

    the next 4 games after nyj is murderers row, they won’t put Pickett in for that. Mitch is not the problem.
    Thank you..

  10. #10
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    My concern is how the D cannot stop the run that has been an issue for a long time now. Lots of talented players there as well as coaches. So...what is the problem? It doesn't help that they have to be out there because O goes 3 & out.

    Still an optimist! Growing pains.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •