Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: NFL Sunday Ticket

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Legend

User Info Menu

NFL Sunday Ticket

For anyone that streamed the game yesterday and had it drop out for a big chunk of time be sure to call them for a refund. Gave me half the cost of the month back. (note this only applies to the Ticket streaming service).

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast View Post
    For anyone that streamed the game yesterday and had it drop out for a big chunk of time be sure to call them for a refund. Gave me half the cost of the month back. (note this only applies to the Ticket streaming service).
    The streaming service has sucked immensely this year. I couldn't watch the Bungles game at all due to login issues. Then yesterday, I missed more than half the game due to drop-outs.

Between hold time and dealing with people who know nothing, I've literally spent hours with them on the phone over these issues. I'm dreading calling today to get money back.

They must have fired 3/4 of their staff knowing they are going to lose the ticket after this year.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Eich View Post
    The streaming service has sucked immensely this year. I couldn't watch the Bungles game at all due to login issues. Then yesterday, I missed more than half the game due to drop-outs.

Between hold time and dealing with people who know nothing, I've literally spent hours with them on the phone over these issues. I'm dreading calling today to get money back.
    They must have fired 3/4 of their staff knowing they are going to lose the ticket after this year.
    Since the first game was on national tv I didn't use the stream. I was told the NFL feed for streaming went out yesterday. I got through on the first try this morning and had no grief with the lady (other than the wait for them to process my refund).

Legend

User Info Menu

Shefter is reporting a deal the nfl has completed with YouTube tv to show the Sunday ticket

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NJ-STEELER View Post
    Shefter is reporting a deal the nfl has completed with YouTube tv to show the Sunday ticket
    Is Youtube TV a subscription service?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by WindyCitySteel View Post
    I believe so

They have a YouTube premium service ( no commercials I believe) for like $15 per month. Thought about purchasing it in the past but decided against it.

maybe the price will remain the sane for the nfl package

Legend

User Info Menu

yes. Its about $65 a month. They haven’t said if the Ticket will be an additional cost yet.

Youtube TV already has NBA and MLB channels and I believe they show all the games so hopefully they will donthe same with the ticket. I do expect it to go up again.

Originally it was like $50 a month and they keep increasing the price. If they offer a deal I’m jumping on it before the price hike.

What I like about YT TV is the infinite DVR service that comes with it. You can record endlessly.
    I lost a bet about Najee gaining 1300 yards.

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"

Legend

User Info Menu

Yes, I use it for all my normal "cable TV" and local channels. It works pretty well. It was one of the few that had both Motor Trend TV and HGTV in the same package when I signed up for it. I pay $64/month. Can have 3 simultaneous streams. I'm pretty happy with it except for the price increases. It was like $45 when I first signed up.

Legend

User Info Menu

Wonder if I can get a refund even though the game was blacked out in my area?

But how do they know I’m a Steeler fan and if it was the whole service I should get my money back.

They must have returned half the servers or didn’t update to the latest software. This year has been awful.
    I lost a bet about Najee gaining 1300 yards.

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    Wonder if I can get a refund even though the game was blacked out in my area?

But how do they know I’m a Steeler fan and if it was the whole service I should get my money back.

They must have returned half the servers or didn’t update to the latest software. This year has been awful.
    I think you're replying here to a post from September? I don't think there was an issue with streaming last weekend.

They don't know you're a Steelers fan. They just now how to block out certain games in certain areas based on location services.