Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: NFL Sunday Ticket

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NJ-STEELER View Post
    ?

I thought you needed to subscribe to direct tv to get Sunday ticket.

last few years I’ve been able to latch onto to a student discount and stream the games through DTV
    There used to be an option to get Sunday Ticket as a stand alone package with DirecTV Satellite. Not sure if that's still possible.

If DirecTV satellite service is not available to you because you live in a condo or in a place where the signal is blocked, then they'll let you stream it.

And like you're doing, if you (or someone you know) is enrolled in a university, then you can get the student streaming package. This is what I've been doing for the past 2 seasons. The streaming for the first two games this year was a complete disaster. I got a refund for those 2 games. But since then, it's been working OK. But I'm glad DirecTV is losing it. They are no longer a premier service and their customer service is shell of what it was years ago.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NJ-STEELER View Post
    ?

I thought you needed to subscribe to direct tv to get Sunday ticket.

last few years I’ve been able to latch onto to a student discount and stream the games through DTV
    Yep. I have it as a standalone service from DTV.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast View Post
    Via Satellite with a dish and receiver? Or Streaming?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Eich View Post
    I had them come out to set up a dish and since I live next to a city park the tree canopy blocked the angle.

I had no idea once they do that you are now eligible for streaming. I think I told the story on here and someone told me to try for it and sure enough I was eligible for it.

Today, our issue is being at an Airbnb for the holidays and making sure we can watch NFLN through a device.

People complain about Prime Thursdays but I don’t have NFLN so its the same problem. NFL needs one dedicated platform where you can watch ALL the games or at least let you select your team to watch all 16 games.
    I lost a bet about Najee gaining 1300 yards.

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Eich View Post
    Stream....

Legend

User Info Menu

NFLSUNDAYTICKET.TV service is only available to non‑DIRECTV customers who live in select multi‑dwelling unit buildings (apartments, condos, etc.) nationwide in the U.S. where DIRECTV service is not available, live in select areas within various metropolitan cities, live in a residence that has been verified as unable to receive DIRECTV satellite TV service due to obstructions blocking access to satellite signals. NFLSUNDAYTICKET.TV U only available to students actively enrolled or previously enrolled within the last 18 months in post‑secondary educational institutions from the date of purchase

Legend

User Info Menu

so, not if your in a regular situation. you have to qualify with the above in order to get the just the package by itself

Legend

User Info Menu

Edit. Headline was wrong.

Today The depot wrote the Sunday ticket could cost $300 for the season

Peter king thinks they might offer a single team subscription for $75 per year
    Last edited by NJ-STEELER; 12-28-2022 at 12:46 PM.

Legend

User Info Menu

I would jump all over a single team subscription.

I will say, my nephew had Red Zone on over the holidays and that thing is fantastic.. and intense.

Its just nonstop highlights. I was exhausted after watching it.. lol.
    I lost a bet about Najee gaining 1300 yards.

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    I would jump all over a single team subscription.

I will say, my nephew had Red Zone on over the holidays and that thing is fantastic.. and intense.

Its just nonstop highlights. I was exhausted after watching it.. lol.
    Been watching RZ for several years now. It's the only way to watch non-Steeler football...