Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Next up the Pats

Legend

User Info Menu

Next up the Pats

Mac Jones appeared to suffer a back injury during the Phins game. It appears he might not be available to play vs the Steelers. The bad news is the Steelers have injury concerns.

The Pats have an experienced vet ready to step in and play if Jones can't go. Hoyer was never great but the has years of NFL experience.

It will be interesting to see the injury report and player availability heading into the game.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Their D is very good. Miami couldn't run the ball, and they got to Tua a few times. Their O is going to run through Harris and Stevenson. That receiving corps is laughable.

Legend

User Info Menu

Will be interesting how NE calls the game on offense.

They were booty today.

Should be able to win this game.
    Tomlinís coming back so what can you do?

Legend

User Info Menu

+1 was the spread going into the season. be interesting to see what the closing line is.

Im expecting to be a favorite now

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NJ-STEELER View Post
    +1 was the spread going into the season. be interesting to see what the closing line is.

Im expecting to be a favorite now
    NE is a 1.5 pt favorite at home.

I think we should be favored but I like playing as the dog.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BURGH86STEEL View Post
    Mac Jones appeared to suffer a back injury during the Phins game. It appears he might not be available to play vs the Steelers. The bad news is the Steelers have injury concerns.

The Pats have an experienced vet ready to step in and play if Jones can't go. Hoyer was never great but the has years of NFL experience.

It will be interesting to see the injury report and player availability heading into the game.
    I'll be a Steeler Lifer until checkout day but wasn't ready for this level of NFL Destruction Derby. I was into the early Noll years and that's an advantage in 2022. I'm not ready to buy a Ban The NFL jersey like this guy but I take his point::
    https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2022/sep/10/nfl-fan-no-longer-watch-football-cte

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post

game is in Pittsburgh

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BURGH86STEEL View Post

Trubisky is better than Hoyer. Our WRs are better than theirs. Our TEs are better than theirs. I like our chances
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post

Well its good we aren't playing in New England then. Go Steelers
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    Trubisky is better than Hoyer. Our WRs are better than theirs. Our TEs are better than theirs. I like our chances
    I like our chances against any team. The offenses won't be facing each other. How healthy will the Steelers defense be for this game is a major question.

Our offense needs to execute better in every phase.