Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Steelers waive Ulysees

Legend

User Info Menu

Steelers waive Ulysees

https://steelersdepot.com/2022/08/st...r-off-waivers/

so much for the “good camp” he was having
    Last edited by papillon; 08-10-2022 at 09:54 PM.

Legend

User Info Menu

Hamilcar was 1st team all American his junior year. Led nation in tackles for loss.

maybe there’s something there

Legend

User Info Menu

Ulysses is who we think he is. And the team is searching for better. Nothing wrong with that.

Except the article isn't clear. It says both "waived" and "placed on Injured Reserve" for Ulysses - which are 2 entirely different things.
    2013 MNF Executive Champion!

2023 Way Too Early Mock
    Noah Sewell, ILB, Oregon
    Zion Nelson, OT, Miami (FL)
    Siaki Ika, NT, Baylor
    4. Eric Gray, RB, Oklahoma

Starter

User Info Menu

Yes this is awesome. Hamilcar Rashed was a beast a couple of years ago. He's a player I really loved in college. He was super explosive when he played for Oregon State. His final season there was a mystery as his talent and production disappeared. I'm hoping he returns to his super productive days when he had 14 sacks and 22.5 tackles for a loss in 2019. Definitely worth a gamble, imo.
    Steel Mafia wrote: "I would gladly welcome 25 Cartel associates and/or 15 Syrian terrorists with open arms

feltdizz on justifying Cameron Heyward's lies: "Cam is a leader, he just has a tendency to try and speak things into existence".

Shawn's RACIST narrative, "All black QBs are either run first, perverts or unable to handle the position cognitively".

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Prowler View Post
    Yes this is awesome. Hamilcar Rashed was a beast a couple of years ago. He's a player I really loved in college. He was super explosive when he played for Oregon State. His final season there was a mystery as his talent and production disappeared. I'm hoping he returns to his super productive days when he had 14 sacks and 22.5 tackles for a loss in 2019. Definitely worth a gamble, imo.
    I was just reading and the article said he put on weight between junior and senior years... probably did it wrong and lost explosion
    2013 MNF Executive Champion!

2023 Way Too Early Mock
    Noah Sewell, ILB, Oregon
    Zion Nelson, OT, Miami (FL)
    Siaki Ika, NT, Baylor
    4. Eric Gray, RB, Oklahoma

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SteelerOfDeVille View Post
    I was just reading and the article said he put on weight between junior and senior years... probably did it wrong and lost explosion
    Good to know. Thanks for sharing. I always wondered why he fell of the face of the football world.
    Steel Mafia wrote: "I would gladly welcome 25 Cartel associates and/or 15 Syrian terrorists with open arms

feltdizz on justifying Cameron Heyward's lies: "Cam is a leader, he just has a tendency to try and speak things into existence".

Shawn's RACIST narrative, "All black QBs are either run first, perverts or unable to handle the position cognitively".

Legend

User Info Menu

Ulysses is who we think he is. And the team is searching for better. Nothing wrong with that.

Except the article isn't clear. It says both "waived" and "placed on Injured Reserve" for Ulysses - which are 2 entirely different things.
    He was injured at Practice Saturday. Waived with injury designation. If he clears waivers he’ll revert to Steelers injured reserve list.

Legend

User Info Menu

I think there's a thing called "waived injured"? Not exactly sure the specifics though.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    He was injured at Practice Saturday. Waived with injury designation. If he clears waivers he’ll revert to Steelers injured reserve list.
    Looks like I should have finished reading the thread. Thanks Ghost!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    Injured; pretty much where UG ended up every season. Dude can't stay healthy.
    Time to move on.