Page 26 of 30 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast
Results 251 to 260 of 292

Thread: So how are the other drafted QB's doing

  1. #251
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by whisper View Post
    Way too early to coronate the 2022 QB class. We don't know if a single QB is going to be an above average NFL starting QB. NO QB class is a known commodity before the inaugural season even begins, none. And even after the completion of their 1st season, we still don't know much. If it were indicative of anything, we'd have assumed Peyton Manning and John Elway sucked.
    no.. only reactionary folks would think Peyton and Elway sucked after the first season.

    Knowledgeable fans know that it isn’t based off one season or one preseason.

    Which is why I said.. “I think IN A FEW YEARS” lol. Years is plural for more than one year

    The same people bashing the 2022 class were crowning the 2023 class BEFORE the 2022 draft.
    Tomlinís coming back so what can you do?


  2. #252
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    no.. only reactionary folks would think Peyton and Elway sucked after the first season.

    Knowledgeable fans know that it isn’t based off one season or one preseason.

    Which is why I said.. “I think IN A FEW YEARS” lol. Years is plural for more than one year

    The same people bashing the 2022 class were crowning the 2023 class BEFORE the 2022 draft.
    Those coronating the 2023 class may be right, but it will be a few years before we know it.

  3. #253
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by whisper View Post
    Those coronating the 2023 class may be right, but it will be a few years before we know it.

    Tomlinís coming back so what can you do?


  4. #254
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Tannehill has been ruled out, Malik Willis will be getting his first start.

    it will be interesting to see how he plays.

  5. #255
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    Tannehill has been ruled out, Malik Willis will be getting his first start.

    it will be interesting to see how he plays.
    Indeed, very interesting. I'd expect them to lean heavily on Henry and use a lot of play-action.

  6. #256
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by WindyCitySteel View Post
    Indeed, very interesting. I'd expect them to lean heavily on Henry and use a lot of play-action.
    Willis showed "flashes" in PS. It should be interesting to see how he does. It's not like Tannehill is super "secure" in his starting role.

  7. #257
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by WindyCitySteel View Post
    Indeed, very interesting. I'd expect them to lean heavily on Henry and use a lot of play-action.
    good call.

    Henry ran 32 times for 219 yds and 2 TDs vs the Texans today.

    Malik Willis' stats: 6/10 for 55 yds, 0 TDs with 1 interception and a 35.4 passer rating.

  8. #258
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    good call.

    Henry ran 32 times for 219 yds and 2 TDs vs the Texans today.

    Malik Willis' stats: 6/10 for 55 yds, 0 TDs with 1 interception and a 35.4 passer rating.
    Just to make the Kenny haters feel at home right now:

    BUST!


  9. #259
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    if Tannehill still can't play next week, Malik Willis will start against the Chiefs in KC on Sunday night.

    would love to see how he does there...

  10. #260
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    if Tannehill still can't play next week, Malik Willis will start against the Chiefs in KC on Sunday night.

    would love to see how he does there...
    He will be handing off again, but that won't last once they are down by 21 at the half.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •