Page 19 of 30 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: So how are the other drafted QB's doing

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by WindyCitySteel View Post
    That's tough, thankfully he probably wasn't going to play regardless. I think Baker is gonna take charge of that team.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by whisper View Post
    You also said he would win 11 games in the regular season, so.....with this lack of OL play? Rushing game non-existent? D not looking lights out? IDK dude.
    Did you see how quick we scored once Kenny was inserted?

Did you see him stand tall and throw a dime to Muth over the middle?

There will be games where the running game will stall but that is where Kenny will shine. Look to see Najee getting a lot of touches in space in the passing game.

Kenny’s completion percentage is 90% this preseason. Ball placement is precise.

season hasn’t even started yet so how can you post like its over?

Let’s go!!!!
    Last edited by feltdizz; 08-21-2022 at 11:51 AM.
    Tomlinís coming back so what can you do?

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    Tried to tell folks Kenny is a beast.
    I know you can reply without Copy/pasting the irrelevant media... I just know it...

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by whisper View Post
    That's tough, thankfully he probably wasn't going to play regardless. I think Baker is gonna take charge of that team.
    play? He probably wasn’t even going to dress this season.
    Tomlinís coming back so what can you do?

Legend

User Info Menu

play? He probably wasn’t even going to dress this season.
    true, Corral was 4th on the Panthers QB depth chart.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Did you see how quick we scored once Kenny was inserted?
    Kenny’s completion percentage is 90% this preseason. Ball placement is precise.

Let’s go!!!!
    The 2-minute drill was the "Kenny-deniers" last hope to prove KP8 was not ready to start... And he blew it up... Now they have NUTHIN'... I wish I could say, "I hate to say I told you so..." but I don't... As my favorite early 21st century philosopher, KidRock would say;
    "It ain't braggin' MF-er if you back it up..."

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealTazz864 View Post
    The 2-minute drill was the "Kenny-deniers" last hope to prove KP8 was not ready to start... And he blew it up... Now they have NUTHIN'... I wish I could say, "I hate to say I told you so..." but I don't... As my favorite early 21st century philosopher, KidRock would say;
    "It ain't braggin' MF-er if you back it up..."
    Perhaps, Taz. How about starting him next game behind this OL and really test the Hasselback comparisons?? If he looks good you're right. OTOH Omar needs to find the OL a veteran FA fast or the Steelers might need 4 QBs this year. I'd rather play "Genial Old Fart" instead of "Cruel But Fair" realist.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

This may not be the place to post this but Josh Dobbs is doing very well in Cleveland. Battling for back up to Jacoby Brissett.

https://www.cleveland.com/browns/202...vs-eagles.html

Legend

User Info Menu

Dobbs had some nice plays vs the Eagles. NFL players have different roles and develop at different paces.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by kindlecatsb'ng View Post
    This may not be the place to post this but Josh Dobbs is doing very well in Cleveland. Battling for back up to Jacoby Brissett.

https://www.cleveland.com/browns/202...vs-eagles.html
    Dobbs has been playing well, he has pretty much made the Browns team.

and Steel Maniac wanted the Steelers to sign Josh Rosen, it's a darn good thing he isn't making personnel decisions for us:

"Joshua Dobbs all but secures crucial role. With the Browns in need of a backup to Jacoby Brissett, Dobbs impressed for the second straight preseason outing by completing 14 of 20 passes for 141 yards and leading the Browns to points on all four possessions he was under center. Dobbs made plays with his legs, too, highlighting Cleveland's day with a thrilling 36-yard scramble and finishing the Browns' opening drive with a 7-yard scamper to the end zone.

Dobbs' performance was a far cry from that of Josh Rosen, who completed 7 of 20 passes for 88 yards and generated no points on the five drives he led. Rosen had a chance to save a drowsy second-half outing by getting the opportunity to lead a two-minute drill in the fourth quarter down one point. It ended with no yards gained and Rosen's third straight turnover on downs."

https://www.nfl.com/news/2022-nfl-pr...sunday-s-games