Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

These ATL WRs are hot garbage , WOW

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by crushedspirit View Post
    LOL, THE KP8 gets launched soon
    Coach Tomlin predicted that you'd post this many years before becoming the
    Third And Finest Head Football Coach Since The Chuck Noll Era Began in 1969.

Legend

User Info Menu

Kid should be 7 for 7, (2 passes were dropped, 1 was a sure TD), but got away with a bad pick that was called back due to a penalty.

Impressive overall in my opinion so far
    he made some nice throws. That INT shouldnít have been overturned. That wasnít roughing the passer.

Be prepared for some bad calls this year.
    Tomlinís coming back so what can you do?

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    he made some nice throws. That INT shouldn’t have been overturned. That wasn’t roughing the passer.

He impressed me with his decision making and pocket awareness. Had easily about 5 drops from the practice squad players masquerading as WRs, including a TD and bomb.

He's is ahead of Malik, especially in the pocket.

Legend

User Info Menu

He impressed me with his decision making and pocket awareness. Had easily about 5 drops from the practice squad players masquerading as WRs, including a TD and bomb.

He's is ahead of Malik, especially in the pocket.
    Definitely ahead of Malik. Ridder is on a mission and has a huge chip on his shoulder
    Tomlinís coming back so what can you do?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    he made some nice throws. That INT shouldn’t have been overturned. That wasn’t roughing the passer.

I read that they've softened the rule, not going to call it on incidental grazing of a QB's helmet. I'll believe it when I see it.

Legend

User Info Menu

Kid should be 7 for 7, (2 passes were dropped, 1 was a sure TD), but got away with a bad pick that was called back due to a penalty.

Impressive overall in my opinion so far
    Easy throws? First reads? Any big time throws?

EDIT: Just check the Twitters, I'd call this a big time throw. Again, won't be surprised if he's the best in this class in a few years. He has it all.

https://twitter.com/UCBarstool/statu...MA_fMu0BdnhADw

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by WindyCitySteel View Post
    Easy throws? First reads? Any big time throws?

EDIT: Just check the Twitters, I'd call this a big time throw. Again, won't be surprised if he's the best in this class in a few years. He has it all.

https://twitter.com/UCBarstool/statu...MA_fMu0BdnhADw
    I wouldn't be surprised as well. He made some errant throws here and there under duress, but the kid showed up and impressed with scrub protection, and scrub WRs.

There was one play before the half that showed his awareness where he threw it out of bounds when nothing was there, and preserved time for a FG try instead.

Legend

User Info Menu

I wouldn't be surprised as well. He made some errant throws here and there under duress, but the kid showed up and impressed with scrub protection, and scrub WRs.

There was one play before the half that showed his awareness where he threw it out of bounds when nothing was there, and preserved time for a FG try instead.
    Looked pretty much like he did at Cincy last year, some good, some bad, but you see the talent.

Must be nice to have a coach who is willing to develop you and not bury you on the depth chart. Played every snap from the 2nd series on.

Pickett might not get more than 1 or 2 series tonight as the Mediocre Mitch and Mason Show takes center stage.