Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Baker traded to Carolina

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    Would love to see Carolina go to the SB with Baker just because.
    Steelers should be favored by 3 points in that game.

Legend

User Info Menu

Good for Baker, Cleveland screwed him. He actually screwed himself by not sitting when hurt, but the coach should have intervened. He's not a great QB, but he can be a good one. A Derek Carr type player.

Legend

User Info Menu

100% agree
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Legend

User Info Menu

I live in Charlotte so yes, it would be great for the city and give these insufferable whine and cheese fans some much needed energy.
    Tomlinís coming back so what can you do?

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    I am not a Baker fan, but definitely would enjoy watching him beat the Brownies.
    I don't think Baker fandom is a prerequisite... I often want the Browns to lose...
    I still think it would be HIlarious if Deshean starts making Progressive commercials...

Legend

User Info Menu

I would also love to see us beat Baker in the SB

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    I live in Charlotte so yes, it would be great for the city and give these insufferable whine and cheese fans some much needed energy.
    speaking of the wine and cheese. I asked a guy from Charlotte what he thought about it.

I knew he wasnít a football fan when he says wonder what this means for Cam?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by WindyCitySteel View Post
    Good for Baker, Cleveland screwed him. He actually screwed himself by not sitting when hurt, but the coach should have intervened. He's not a great QB, but he can be a good one. A Derek Carr type player.
    He's physically a Carr-type player, but has some screws loose, which may hurt his overall play. Have you seen his stats that cover his play when down some points in the 4th Q? Horrid. Just as bad as you can get. Choke city.

Legend

User Info Menu

speaking of the wine and cheese. I asked a guy from Charlotte what he thought about it.

I knew he wasn’t a football fan when he says wonder what this means for Cam?
    I know Wake Forest is in Winston but it was hilarious seeing all these WF fans show up in elegant night gowns like they were going to the opera when they played Pitt in the ACC championship game.

Carolina fans are known to get mad if you stand up or cheer to loud at a Panther games.. and I’m talking about other Panther fans, not opposing fans.
    Tomlinís coming back so what can you do?

Legend

User Info Menu

I knew he wasn’t a football fan when he says wonder what this means for Cam?
    Well, he wasn't totally out of it, Cam's last team was Carolina, right?