Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: My Favorite Donald Trump Story [which can change at any moment]

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    My Favorite Donald Trump Story [which can change at any moment]

    My favorite Trump story so far is a Twitter thang: "Whenever Trump would succumb to his uncontrollable rages, staff learned to call someone they called The Music Man. He would soothe Trump with selections from the Broadway musical "Cats" including "Memory."
    Last edited by Bawb the Revelator; 06-29-2022 at 10:35 PM.

  2. #2
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Bawb the Revelator View Post
    My favorite Trump story so far is a Twitter thang: "Whenever Trump would succumb to his uncontrollable rages, staff learned to call someone they called The Music Man. He would soothe Trump with selections from the Broadway musical "Cats" including "Memory."
    I wouldn't believe anything the media or Democrats say about Trump. All they do is lie.









  3. #3
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Prowler View Post
    I wouldn't believe anything the media or Democrats say about Trump. All they do is lie.
    100 percent of ALL Democrats and ALL Media, Bro Prowler? Trump's done and doesn't know it. Americans need to read skeptically, reason competitively and then vote, 1 Person, 1 Vote. It's time consuming and inefficient and it's the best system we have
    https://youtu.be/Lin-a2lTelg

  4. #4
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Bawb the Revelator View Post
    100 percent of ALL Democrats and ALL Media, Bro Prowler? Trump's done and doesn't know it. Americans need to read skeptically, reason competitively and then vote, 1 Person, 1 Vote. It's time consuming and inefficient and it's the best system we have
    https://youtu.be/Lin-a2lTelg
    You can be skeptical all you want. It won't change a thing. You'll get the same result no matter what idiot is running the country. The president is merely a figurehead for the globalist agenda.









  5. #5
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Seems like all Trump did was lie and it aint what democrats are saying about him that he needs to worry about. Seems like people on the right are doing a good enough job of sinking Trumps ship.

  6. #6
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.wizard View Post
    Seems like all Trump did was lie and it aint what democrats are saying about him that he needs to worry about. Seems like people on the right are doing a good enough job of sinking Trumps ship.
    I stand by my assertion that the media and Democrats always lie about Trump. Here's the thing that 99% of the population don't understand. Biden, Trump, the elites, the globalists, WEF, pharmaceutical companies, and the media are all on the same side. Their sole purpose is to divide the people. It's all propaganda these days and nothing more. It's all about making the wealthy richer, controlling the people, controlling the resources and further advancing the globalist agenda. It's sickening.









  7. #7
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.wizard View Post
    Seems like all Trump did was lie and it aint what democrats are saying about him that he needs to worry about. Seems like people on the right are doing a good enough job of sinking Trumps ship.
    You got it right about Trump lying too. He's playing his role for the New World Order perfectly just like Biden is. Just like my idiot PM and opposition are in my country of Canada. I think Trump is sinking himself by pushing the greatness of the vaccines which his base doesn't want or desire. They are all liars.









  8. #8
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.wizard View Post
    Seems like all Trump did was lie and it aint what democrats are saying about him that he needs to worry about. Seems like people on the right are doing a good enough job of sinking Trumps ship.
    I Iiked Trump at one time, but I don't think his role in the globalist agenda is done yet. It would not surprise me in the least, if they messed around with the election results and made him president once again in 2024. Although, I keep getting a nagging suspicious feeling Elon Musk will be president in the future. I've had a lot of dreams/visions about this occurring.









  9. #9
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Prowler View Post
    I Iiked Trump at one time, but I don't think his role in the globalist agenda is done yet. It would not surprise me in the least, if they messed around with the election results and made him president once again in 2024. Although, I keep getting a nagging suspicious feeling Elon Musk will be president in the future. I've had a lot of dreams/visions about this occurring.
    Trump's pathetic. Musk is South African I think but that's secondary to his buying whoever's POTUS. Biden's done just fine for Musk but has trouble finishing his sentences. DEMS will campaign on "The GOP wants to eliminate SSA and Medicare!" They'll still lose .

    Charles Koch's Super Libertarianism [Privatize Everything. Wipe out Medicare and Social Security. Use Blackwater for the Army, Navy, A.F. and crowd control] looks like America's wave of the future. That's why I encourage my kids to learn foreign languages. But what does an old fart like me know?

  10. #10
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Bawb the Revelator View Post
    Trump's pathetic. Musk is South African I think but that's secondary to his buying whoever's POTUS. Biden's done just fine for Musk but has trouble finishing his sentences. DEMS will campaign on "The GOP wants to eliminate SSA and Medicare!" They'll still lose .

    Charles Koch's Super Libertarianism [Privatize Everything. Wipe out Medicare and Social Security. Use Blackwater for the Army, Navy, A.F. and crowd control] looks like America's wave of the future. That's why I encourage my kids to learn foreign languages. But what does an old fart like me know?
    Biden is more pathetic than Trump. Both of them are on the same team. All countries need a normal person who isn't an elite lowlife to run the government. Only then we will we have change.









Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •