Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Introducing Myself Coach Crusader

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bawb the Revelator View Post
    Assuming either the Coach or me is "the dude" in question, has one of us killed off all Steeler Football talk on Planet Steelers since my last post?

Even if I really am as "offensive and annoying" as Shawn posted, that's just plain weak and pathetic. Some at StillerNation labeled me a Board Killer. "Once is a philosopher. Twice is a pervert!" Maybe I really should leave now. My late Black bride of 46 years occasionally gave me a stare which meant: "Robert, it's time to go home." Those were all good years.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCF9W1vwbzU
    I was referring to Coach C initially... but you are also welcome Bawb... as a relatively new member.

Backup

User Info Menu

I have my doubts about this Coach character. No person who has worked with high school age people in a mentoring position would refer to them as"Stupid". They may be ignorant from lack of exposure or because they have Stupid adults around them but they are not stupid.

This coach character put a lot of effort into this post. I believe he's trying to get a rise out of some of you guys.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ernie View Post
    I was referring to Coach C initially... but you are also welcome Bawb... as a relatively new member.
    Grazie, amigo! See how easy I am, Shawn?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    sent you a PM.

I can't open the link, appears as a question mark to me. I'll address it with you once I can read what it says.
    I truly appreciate the PM. That was classy and you are a good dude.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    For the record, I don't claim I've never been a douche over the years and I don't deny all his accusations. I just wish he said it to my face. To act like you are an advocate and be all friendly and say stuff behind your back makes you more like a woman than a man. Yes, I am confident and that can be perceived as arrogant and that can bother some people. I do not claim to be "all knowing". I get some right I get some wrong. I actually don't remember arguing with you ever. I always thought we were cool. Anyways, if this troll is incorrect let me know. But if he is right and you said it...own it. I mean don't be a bitch.
    Well, beyond many other negative things, you are obviously a sexist. Saying someone is "like a woman" to paint them in a negative light is as sexist as one can be. You are a misogynist, without any doubt.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

LOL...he grew up with me in school and I had issues? What are the odds of that? No one believes your nonsense. I am the Captain of the Pride parade? Dude you are funny. Listen I must admit you are a bit funny. I'm a father of 6 kids and a husband to an amazing woman. I just despise humans who devalue others over race, sex and sexuality. I don't want that here. This "Crusader" is likely you...suspected it from the initial post.
    Coming from someone who just posted "You are like a woman" to express negativity of another poster, that is really something.

Legend

User Info Menu

I truly appreciate the PM. That was classy and you are a good dude.
    you're very welcome.
    and thanks, so are you!

Legend

User Info Menu

Wow. 10 pages and nary a post on football.

I'm out on this one.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by whisper View Post
    Well, beyond many other negative things, you are obviously a sexist. Saying someone is "like a woman" to paint them in a negative light is as sexist as one can be. You are a misogynist, without any doubt.
    LOL, if you say so.

Banned

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ernie View Post
    Welcome to the forum Coach C!
    Thanks Ernie.