Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 149

Thread: Cameron Heyward Lies for Stephon Tuitt

  1. #91
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Prowler View Post
    Sure DeVille, lol. You continuously praise your Alma Mater and the players it produces for the NFL. I remember you saying, before Lamar was in the NFL that you think he's a good QB. Maybe you've changed your stance since that time, I don't know nor do I have the time to read all of your comments.
    Don't worry my friend. If you don't have time to look up the proof you are lying I'm here to help.

    DeVille's first ever mention of Lamar Jackson on this forum.

    Quote Originally Posted by SteelerOfDeVille View Post
    Ideally, we find a way to get Darnold... but, since that aint happening (although he's not a shoo in for #1 overall) -- there are about 3 QBs that are first rounders (and please not Lamar Jackson). But, I would say that trading a future first is within the realm of possibility if you're targeting a franchise QB.
    (BTW, DeVille I do believe your last reply to me was "how the Steelers need to listen to you more?" Ummm, a big NO from me based on this)
    Last edited by Captain Lemming; 06-06-2022 at 12:16 PM.




    In view of the fact that Mike Tomlin has matched Cowhers record I give him the designation:

    TCFCLTC-
    The Coach Formerly Considered Less Than Cowher

  2. #92
    Starter

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Lemming View Post
    We know why he assumes you wanted Lamarr.

    Same reason why people assume Tomlin could never have wanted Pickett.
    You sure are a genius Captain Allah. Not only are you claiming that you were able to read Steel Mafia's thoughts, apparently you can read mine as well. lol.

    By the way Allah, there were plenty of reasons why people could have easily assumed Tomlin wanted Willis, just as there were lots of reasons why Tomlin would have wanted Pickett too. As for your Lamar thought don't blame me, I'm not the one who praising him before he entered the draft, that was the resident of Louisville.
    Steel Mafia wrote: "I would gladly welcome 25 Cartel associates and/or 15 Syrian terrorists with open arms

    feltdizz on justifying Cameron Heyward's lies: "Cam is a leader, he just has a tendency to try and speak things into existence".

    Shawn's RACIST narrative, "All black players are either run first, perverts or unable to handle the position cognitively".






  3. #93
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    [
    Tomlinís coming back so what can you do?


  4. #94
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Prowler View Post
    You sure are a genius Captain Allah. Not only are you claiming that you were able to read Steel Mafia's thoughts, apparently you can read mine as well. lol.

    By the way Allah, there were plenty of reasons why people could have easily assumed Tomlin wanted Willis, just as there were lots of reasons why Tomlin would have wanted Pickett too. As for your Lamar thought don't blame me, I'm not the one who praising him before he entered the draft, that was the resident of Louisville.
    I think I missed something here; why does Prowler refer to Capt. as "Capt. Allah?"

  5. #95
    Starter

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Lemming View Post
    Don't worry my friend. If you don't have time to look up the proof you are lying I'm here to help.

    DeVille's first ever mention of Lamar Jackson on this forum.



    (BTW, DeVille I do believe your last reply to me was "how the Steelers need to listen to you more?" Ummm, a big NO from me based on this)
    DeVille also left the following comment in an earlier thread, "If Vander Esch is gone before we make our selection, I would have no problem drafting Lamar Jackson. He's a sure fire franchise qb and an upgraded version of Michael Vick".
    Steel Mafia wrote: "I would gladly welcome 25 Cartel associates and/or 15 Syrian terrorists with open arms

    feltdizz on justifying Cameron Heyward's lies: "Cam is a leader, he just has a tendency to try and speak things into existence".

    Shawn's RACIST narrative, "All black players are either run first, perverts or unable to handle the position cognitively".






  6. #96
    Starter

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by whisper View Post
    I think I missed something here; why does Prowler refer to Capt. as "Capt. Allah?"
    He thinks its okay that Steel Mafia wants to bring Syrian terrorists into the USA.
    Steel Mafia wrote: "I would gladly welcome 25 Cartel associates and/or 15 Syrian terrorists with open arms

    feltdizz on justifying Cameron Heyward's lies: "Cam is a leader, he just has a tendency to try and speak things into existence".

    Shawn's RACIST narrative, "All black players are either run first, perverts or unable to handle the position cognitively".






  7. #97
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Prowler View Post
    He thinks its okay that Steel Mafia wants to bring Syrian terrorists into the USA.


    Apologies to anyone offended by the R word.. I know, so woke of me.
    Tomlinís coming back so what can you do?


  8. #98
    Starter

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post

    Apologies to anyone offended by the R word.. I know, so woke of me.
    Peasant, get out in the field and pick some cotton for me.
    Steel Mafia wrote: "I would gladly welcome 25 Cartel associates and/or 15 Syrian terrorists with open arms

    feltdizz on justifying Cameron Heyward's lies: "Cam is a leader, he just has a tendency to try and speak things into existence".

    Shawn's RACIST narrative, "All black players are either run first, perverts or unable to handle the position cognitively".






  9. #99
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    Tuitt is gone. I don't blame for his retirement. I question Tomlin's feel for if he will retire or whatever he knew it of not. It too late now to sign anyone decent. Free agency is over, expect for the scraps. We could have had 8+ million in cap space much sooner.

    The standard remains the same.
    This year will tell a lot about the direction the Steelers are going in. One good thing is we got what seems like a hot draft class in Pickens, Leal, and Austin. Possibly Robinson.

  10. #100
    Backup

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Prowler View Post
    Peasant, get out in the field and pick some cotton for me.
    If that's not enough to get someone banned from the forum, then nothing will.
    I guess some people aren't capable of basic decency.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •