Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Cameron Heyward Lies for Stephon Tuitt

Starter

User Info Menu

Cameron Heyward Lies for Stephon Tuitt

Not only did Cameron Heyward lie about Labia Bell returning to the Steelers, he’s now covered up for another lazy player in Stephon Tuitt. He’s now become the feltdizz and Steel Mafia on the Steeler’s roster. A player who has no regard for the truth or for doing what is right. He is not a leader just a liar. He should be removed as a team captain. Discuss.
    Steel Mafia wrote: "I would gladly welcome 25 Cartel associates and/or 15 Syrian terrorists with open arms

feltdizz on justifying Cameron Heyward's lies: "Cam is a leader, he just has a tendency to try and speak things into existence".

Shawn's RACIST narrative, "All black players are either run first, perverts or unable to handle the position cognitively".

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Prowler View Post
    Not only did Cameron Heyward lie about Labia Bell returning to the Steelers, he’s now covered up for another lazy player in Stephon Tuitt. He’s now become the feltdizz and Steel Mafia on the Steeler’s roster. A player who has no regard for the truth or for doing what is right. He is not a leader just a liar. He should be removed as a team captain. Disregard.
    Fixed that for you.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Not only did Cameron Heyward lie about Labia Bell returning to the Steelers, he’s now covered up for another lazy player in Stephon Tuitt. He’s now become the feltdizz and Steel Mafia on the Steeler’s roster. A player who has no regard for the truth or for doing what is right. He is not a leader just a liar. He should be removed as a team captain. Discuss.
    Yea, this isn't exactly a ringing endorsement to Cam's credibility is it?

Legend

User Info Menu

Who does Cam need to have credibility with? A fan who sees the glass empty. Like me he doesn't care nor should he

His job is to play defense not share info
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    Who does Cam need to have credibility with? A fan who sees the glass empty. Like me he doesn't care nor should he

His job is to play defense not share info
    Heyward supports Tuitt's decision: "Don't give a damn if it makes me look like a liar"

https://steelersdepot.com/2022/06/he...k-like-a-liar/

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Prowler: If you must keep backing into pits of inescapable bull****
    then consider not making lame puns about the Lady Parts in Steeler
    given names. Not even I can be available to help you forever.

Sincerely,
    Bawb the Rev

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    Heyward supports Tuitt's decision: "Don't give a damn if it makes me look like a liar"

https://steelersdepot.com/2022/06/he...k-like-a-liar/

Legend

User Info Menu

Tomlinís coming back so what can you do?

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast View Post
    Cam was quoted in that article saying Tuitt told him it was 50/50. Cam then told the media he was going to show up sooner or later.

Guess what that makes Cam?

I get the feeling everyone likes Cam but nobody listens to him. Every week he'd carp about how they had to fix the run game and every subsequent week they'd make the same mistakes. He's everybody's friend, not necessarily a leader people follow.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Why are you throwing rocks at someone for lying when you and everyone you know has lied? On top of it, this should probably best be described as putting a positive spin on something Tuitt told him.

If anyone has a problem with Cam Heyward, my suggestion is to take a good long look in the mirror. Your real problem will be staring back at you.