Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: OT: Brady breaks bank in retirement

  1. #1
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    OT: Brady breaks bank in retirement

    So what he took under market deals his entire career. He will more than make up for it when he hangs it up.

    https://sports.yahoo.com/why-is-fox-...153158387.html

  2. #2
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast View Post
    So what he took under market deals his entire career. He will more than make up for it when he hangs it up.

    https://sports.yahoo.com/why-is-fox-...153158387.html
    Brady was paid in other ways by NE. He had a TB12 store inside Gillette Stadium.
    Last edited by feltdizz; 05-16-2022 at 06:26 AM.
    Tomlinís coming back so what can you do?


  3. #3
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    Brady was paid in other ways by NE. He had. TB12 store inside Gillette Stadium.
    Just another way the P***** skirt the NFL rules. They operate under the "everything that is not forbidden is allowed" principle.

  4. #4
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast View Post
    Just another way the P***** skirt the NFL rules. They operate under the "everything that is not forbidden is allowed" principle.
    And Uncle Rog & Friends just look the other way

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •