Page 3 of 169 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 1688

Thread: Lamar Jackson

  1. #21
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by WindyCitySteel View Post
    Has he ever been in trouble with the law? Been a known partier/boozer/snorter? Why would he end up in a box or in prison simply because he isn't great at reading defenses, there are a lot of guys who couldn't read defenses that left the league with a lot less money than Lamar will, and they didn't end up in a box or in prison.

    Judging from what you post here I'd say there's a better chance that you'll end up in prison. You're wound a little too tight, there, Jim.
    I don't know who this Jim is that you're talking about?

    As for Lamar and his future under a cardboard box or a in a jail cell, there are many reasons for this. He's stupid and his woke teachers did him no favors by letting him advance to the next grade each year.

    It is my observations on his intelligence, his background, and the company which he keeps that leads me to believe these things about him. Case in point - Lamar Jackson asked Donald Trump to pardon his friend Kodak Brown a convicted sexual predator and illegal weapons criminal. Plus, he hangs around with an even dumber person named Mr. Big Chest Antonio Brown.
    Last edited by Prowler; 05-14-2022 at 06:12 PM.

  2. #22
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Joel Buchsbaum View Post
    5,000 yards from Jackson? What are you smoking? The most he has ever thrown for is 3,127 in his career and only topped 3,000 throwing once. And he has never to 5,000 combined yards. 4,333 is the best he did and that was a while ago when he was young and fresh with limited tape & wear and tear on him. In 2020, he combined for only 3,762 yards and that was a full season form him. More than your projected 4,000-5,000 yards.

    IMO you're going to see more of an evolved QB spy / run stuffer assigned to him ( and players like him. ie very mobile QB's ) on most plays from the NFL. His days of the past are gone, I think.

    Here are his career stats. https://www.pro-football-reference.c...J/JackLa00.htm
    Im not smoking anything if he had played the last five games of the season last year he likely gets to combined 5,000 yds. If he would have played the last 5 games and averaged 250 yds passing plus 50 yds rushing he would surpassed 5,000.

  3. #23
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.wizard View Post
    Im not smoking anything if he had played the last five games of the season last year he likely gets to combined 5,000 yds. If he would have played the last 5 games and averaged 250 yds passing plus 50 yds rushing he would surpassed 5,000.
    Jackson has never come close to 5,000 yards a season. The best he has ever done is 4,333 in his career. That's a long way form 5,000 yards. He can't play 17 games, his body is breaking down.
    Tomlin hasn't won a playoff game in seven years and counting. The earliest will be eight years. Art Rooney II, get a new head coach.

    Our 2024 draft is grade A.

  4. #24
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Joel Buchsbaum View Post
    Jackson has never come close to 5,000 yards a season. The best he has ever done is 4,333 in his career. That's a long way form 5,000 yards. He can't play 17 games, his body is breaking down.
    He said combined.. gotta actually read what is typed.
    I lost a bet about Najee gaining 1300 yards.

    "Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"



  5. #25
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by WindyCitySteel View Post
    Has he ever been in trouble with the law? Been a known partier/boozer/snorter? Why would he end up in a box or in prison simply because he isn't great at reading defenses, there are a lot of guys who couldn't read defenses that left the league with a lot less money than Lamar will, and they didn't end up in a box or in prison.

    Judging from what you post here I'd say there's a better chance that you'll end up in prison. You're wound a little too tight, there, Jim.
    Dude is gone.. lol.

    This is what people do when they are jealous of athletes who are of the darker shade.

    They always end up broke or in jail because they HATE the fact these guys made it to the NFL and get paid generational money.
    I lost a bet about Najee gaining 1300 yards.

    "Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"



  6. #26
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Joel Buchsbaum View Post
    Jackson has never come close to 5,000 yards a season. The best he has ever done is 4,333 in his career. That's a long way form 5,000 yards. He can't play 17 games, his body is breaking down.
    What are you talking about before last year, Jackson didn't miss a single start due to injury. Also I posted a range of 4,000- 5,000yds, last year he was on pace to surpass 5,000yds, so your assertion that he has been "figured out" is clearly false.

  7. #27
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    I always said Jackson's style would catch up with him. IMO, we saw the beginning of the end for him. He never has been and never will be a better than average passer. I think his best is behind him which is why I hope he signs a mega-deal before the season starts
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

  8. #28
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    He said combined.. gotta actually read what is typed.
    His best ever was 4,333 Combined rushing and passing Those days are over.
    Tomlin hasn't won a playoff game in seven years and counting. The earliest will be eight years. Art Rooney II, get a new head coach.

    Our 2024 draft is grade A.

  9. #29
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    I always said Jackson's style would catch up with him. IMO, we saw the beginning of the end for him. He never has been and never will be a better than average passer. I think his best is behind him which is why I hope he signs a mega-deal before the season starts
    Right you are. Same here, let's hope the Ravens are suckers. # kill their salary cap. Sign Lamar for 30 million a year!
    Tomlin hasn't won a playoff game in seven years and counting. The earliest will be eight years. Art Rooney II, get a new head coach.

    Our 2024 draft is grade A.

  10. #30
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    I always said Jackson's style would catch up with him. IMO, we saw the beginning of the end for him. He never has been and never will be a better than average passer. I think his best is behind him which is why I hope he signs a mega-deal before the season starts
    would like to see it happen with a healthy team before believing this is true.

    Last year he was injured stepping on the first down marker while running out of bounds.

    Its like saying Cam running would catch up to him but the reality is Watt put his helmet in Cam’s shoulder while he was throwing a pass in the pocket.

    or fans of other teams saying Ben’s style would catch up to him after his 8th or 9th season when he had a down year and then he plays another 9 years.

    if Jackson doesn’t rebound this year then I think people can start doing their victory lap on the league figuring him out but last year with 25 injuries to the Ravens? Lamar was 8-3 at one point before the Steeler game with a rag tag team.
    I lost a bet about Najee gaining 1300 yards.

    "Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"



Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •