Page 169 of 169 FirstFirst ... 69119159167168169
Results 1,681 to 1,688 of 1688

Thread: Lamar Jackson

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Chucktownsteeler View Post
    Somewhere sits Steel Maniac smiling and saying:

Gloat, gloat, gloat....
    Steel Maniac is still 100% wrong for predicting that Lamar Jackson was going to be a total bust and flop in the NFL.

anyone who thinks otherwise is delusional.
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........Knuckle up. Punk.

My IT guy...
    Hahahahahahaha

Legend

User Info Menu

BOOM!

hahahahaha
    Help me find my post proving I am a Yinzer!

Find the post Ovi labeled me a troll!

We want to roll people!

Legend

User Info Menu

BOOM!

hahahahaha
    I'm gonna have my IT guy check to see if you and Steel Maniac live within 20 miles of each other.

and did you know that Bill Cowher was a better coach than Mike Tomlin because Cowher's teams drafted earlier?

can't make this stuff up.

Hahahahahahaha
    Last edited by hawaiiansteel; 01-29-2024 at 02:41 PM.
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

My IT guy...
    Hahahahahahaha

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    I'm gonna have my IT guy check to see if you and Steel Maniac live within 20 miles of each other.

and did you know that Bill Cowher was a better coach than Mike Tomlin because Cowher's teams drafted earlier?

can't make this stuff up.

Hahahahahahaha
    No, you can't make this stuff up, only get a few laughs out of it.

We want to roll people!

Legend

User Info Menu

No, you can't make this stuff up, only get a few laughs out of it.
    exactly!

the good news is ever since Steel Maniac was banned I don't have to sneak in and out of California every weekend anymore.

I just go whenever and however I want.

"Shut up you trick.

Knuckle up. Punk."

Boom...................

Hahahahahahaha

Gloat gloat gloat

My IT guy...
    Hahahahahahaha

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    exactly!

the good news is ever since Steel Maniac was banned I don't have to sneak in and out of California every weekend anymore.

I just go whenever and however I want.

"Shut up you trick.

Knuckle up. Punk."

Boom...................

Hahahahahahaha
    At the end of the day when you think about it you have to wonder what causes people to act like that. It's a message board.

We want to roll people!

Legend

User Info Menu

Gloat gloat gloat.

Boom.........

Hahahahahahaha

Gloat gloat gloat

My IT guy...
    Hahahahahahaha

Legend

User Info Menu

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom...........

Hahahahahahaha

Re-Drafting The 2018 NFL Draft: Entire First Round Do-Over

The 2024 NFL Draft is rapidly approaching - the Combine is complete, pro days are finished, and front offices are putting final touches on their draft boards. Round 1 selections will alter the course of franchises - some for the better, and some not so much.

Meanwhile, the 2018 NFL Draft class is gearing up for their seventh year in the league. At this point, it's easy to look back in hindsight and to determine which teams crushed their 2018 picks. Two star franchise quarterbacks have emerged from the class, despite being the third and fifth signal-callers off the board.

The 2018 class overall had some hits - 15 out of the top 20 selections have been to at least one Pro Bowl - but is also headlined by quarterback misses in the form of Sam Darnold and Josh Rosen. Below, we redraft the first round of the 2018 class from Cleveland to Baltimore.

1. Cleveland Browns - Lamar Jackson, QB, Louisville

Original Pick: Baker Mayfield, QB, Oklahoma

Cleveland took 2017 Heisman Trophy winner Baker Mayfield with the first overall pick in 2018. But what if they took the 2016 Heisman winner instead? Lamar Jackson has two MVPs and is the best dual-threat quarterback in NFL history at just 27 years old. With the Browns' history of quarterback struggles, it has to sting knowing that they could have had their division rival under center on what is today a very talented roster.

https://www.rotoballer.com/re-drafti...o-over/1347353

Gloat gloat gloat

My IT guy...
    Hahahahahahaha