Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 2022 Steelers schedule

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

2022 Steelers schedule

Schedule release tomorrow night, but games are leaking out. Per Bouchette on Twitter:

Week 6 - Raiders at Steelers, 1 PM, CBS
    Week 10 - Steelers at Ravens, 1 PM, CBS
    Week 12 - Steelers at Panthers, 1 PM, FOX

Steelers don't leave the Eastern time zone all season, longest trip is to Miami, longest trip West is to Indianapolis.

Legend

User Info Menu

Will definitely be at the Panthers game and Atlanta game.

Miami sounds really tempting too.
    Tomlinís coming back so what can you do?

Legend

User Info Menu

A better SoS ranking by Warren Sharp based on Vegas projected 2022 win totals for each team.

Steelers have the 4th hardest schedule in 2022. Last season they also had the 4th hardest schedule by the same method.

FYI, in 2021 the Bills, Bucs, and Bengals had the top 3 easiest schedules.

Legend

User Info Menu

The Steelers will play the Raiders @ Heinz field on Dec 23 this year.

Why?! It's the 50th anniversary, to the day, of the Immaculate Reception!!

MARK IT DOWN!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast View Post
    The Steelers will play the Raiders @ Heinz field on Dec 23 this year.

Why?! It's the 50th anniversary, to the day, of the Immaculate Reception!!

MARK IT DOWN!
    That's a Friday.

Legend

User Info Menu

I'm going to the Steelers/Raiders game. Me and my friends can't wait.
    From the 2010-2021 season, (A 12year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks. Currently, Tomlin hasn't won a playoff game in 5 years.

Dolphin fans in the 90ís held on to Don Shula for too long for what he did in the playoffs in the 70ís...
    Are the same as Steeler fans (of 2021 ) holding on to Tomlin for too long for what he did in 2008, with Cowher's players & coaches.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast View Post
    A better SoS ranking by Warren Sharp based on Vegas projected 2022 win totals for each team.

Steelers have the 4th hardest schedule in 2022. Last season they also had the 4th hardest schedule by the same method.

FYI, in 2021 the Bills, Bucs, and Bengals had the top 3 easiest schedules.

I would like to see some kind of a comparison between predicted and actual SoS over the last few seasons.

I think this year seems like it's especially up in the air as it seems like lots of teams made big offseason moves.

But I do think that the AFCN will be harder than it was last season. And that's not great for our chances. If there's a clear 2nd place team in the AFCS or the AFCE, they may vacuum up 2 of the WC spots because I think the AFCN and the AFCW are going to be very competitive across at least 3 teams in each division.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Northern_Blitz View Post
    I would like to see some kind of a comparison between predicted and actual SoS over the last few seasons.

I think this year seems like it's especially up in the air as it seems like lots of teams made big offseason moves.

But I do think that the AFCN will be harder than it was last season. And that's not great for our chances. If there's a clear 2nd place team in the AFCS or the AFCE, they may vacuum up 2 of the WC spots because I think the AFCN and the AFCW are going to be very competitive across at least 3 teams in each division.
    This is exactly why a Vegas current season win/loss predictor is better than previous season record. Vegas has all the latest info and constantly updates to set the lines.

Here's the link; https://www.sharpfootballanalysis.co...-of-schedule/#

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    Will definitely be at the Panthers game and Atlanta game.

Miami sounds really tempting too.
    Can't wait to see when the Steelers are in Miami and Buffalo. The Bills are a 1.5 hour drive and I have places to stay in Miami, and possibly tickets as well. Last time I went to see them in Buffalo, we froze our a$$es off in 2016 and watched Bell go for 236 on the ground. Praying it won't be a December game this year.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu