Page 19 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: NFL investigation of Haskins.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by brothervad View Post
    I almost dread posting this link but it will be posted regardless.

Please remember that gloating over being right doesn't make you "non-woke"

Guy died way too young made many mistakes and left a widow and child behind.

I will not cast the first stone.

https://www.si.com/nfl/steelers/news...ketomine-death

May God bless his soul.
    Pray for his family.

Starter

User Info Menu

Thankfully the Steelers didn't commit long term to this addict idiot. Like I always say, if you make bad decisions even worse things will happen to you. This guy right here me (Prowler), had Haskins listed as the 8th laziest Steeler of the last 20 years. I've very proud of myself for being such a good judge of character. You can all bow down to me and give me kudos now!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Prowler View Post
    Thankfully the Steelers didn't commit long term to this addict idiot. Like I always say, if you make bad decisions even worse things will happen to you. This guy right here me (Prowler), had Haskins listed as the 8th laziest Steeler of the last 20 years. I've very proud of myself for being such a good judge of character. You can all bow down to me and give me kudos now!
    There is simply not something not right with you. You shouldn't even be allowed to post on this forum.

Legend

User Info Menu

Enjoy your kudos. I'm going to grieve for the family. It's a hard thing to lose a father, husband, brother, son ... especially when he's only 24.

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BURGH86STEEL View Post
    There is simply not something not right with you. You shouldn't even be allowed to post on this forum.
    Why, did I hurt your feelings? Am I suppose to feel sorry for a guy who got in a bar fight, then drove intoxicated on a highway endangering everyone's life driving around with an equally inebriated woman who wasn't his wife? Than the fool runs out of gas and tries to cross a busy highway in the dark having the speed of a turtle.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BURGH86STEEL View Post
    The amount of attention needed by some people.. smh.
    Tomlinís coming back so what can you do?

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Prowler and Gil Brandt right now...

Backup

User Info Menu

Why, did I hurt your feelings? Am I suppose to feel sorry for a guy who got in a bar fight, then drove intoxicated on a highway endangering everyone's life driving around with an equally inebriated woman who wasn't his wife? Than the fool runs out of gas and tries to cross a busy highway in the dark having the speed of a turtle.
    Be a better human

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

i seriously doubt he knows how

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Gus View Post
    Be a better human
    You do know he is enjoying your reaction right? He does it SPECIFICALLY to get a rise out of people.

Dont let it bother you.
    Just realize that common decency is a learned trait. Just be thankful that you were raised to know better, and realize not everyone has had that opportunity.
    Last edited by Captain Lemming; 05-23-2022 at 08:02 PM.

In view of the fact that Mike Tomlin has matched Cowhers record I give him the designation:

TCFCLTC-
    The Coach Formerly Considered Less Than Cowher