Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What's so great about Tomlin?

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

What's so great about Tomlin?

He has a losing record in the playoffs. Which coach of tenure has a worse record?

His coaching tree is non-existent. For his tenure this is a record. He can't hire talented coaches.

He is a zero on offense and ran the defense last year. We we the worst is the NFL against the run.

He record vs the red flags is? Let's not go there.

Someone will say but he doesn't have a losing record. No active Steeler does either! Think about that one for a moment.

Anyone want to brag about his game day management? Thought so.

Rumor says he wants out. Trade him.

# DONE WITTH TOMLIN.
    Tomlin has a losing records in the playoffs. Every Steeler has a winning record during the regular season. Figure it out.
    6 years and counting, no playoff wins. Yet 25 other teams have at least one playoff win is this span of time. His record on hiring good OC's and DC's is terrible. Enough is enough.

Legend

User Info Menu

Rumors??? Good lawd. Same source that had Pierre as our next great CB?
    Tomlinís coming back so what can you do?

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

QUOTE=feltdizz;869216 Rumors??? Good lawd. Same source that had Pierre as our next great CB?[/QUOTE]

Answer the question/s. I never said Pierre was our next great Cb. NEVER. Stop putting in lies. And by the way the rumor is out three.http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums/showthread.php/51918-What-s-so-great-about-Tomlin
    Last edited by Joel Buchsbaum; 01-21-2022 at 04:24 PM.
    Tomlin has a losing records in the playoffs. Every Steeler has a winning record during the regular season. Figure it out.
    6 years and counting, no playoff wins. Yet 25 other teams have at least one playoff win is this span of time. His record on hiring good OC's and DC's is terrible. Enough is enough.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Please refer to FeltDizz's signature. Thank you.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Chucktownsteeler View Post
    Please refer to FeltDizz's signature. Thank you.
    1 ) We don't know if Tomlin is coming back for sure, but Art Rooney II won't fire him.

2) I will bet anyone we do not win a playoff game next year. Six years and counting.

Again, what's so great about Tomlin?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Joel Buchsbaum View Post
    1 ) We don't know if Tomlin is coming back for sure, but Art Rooney II won't fire him.

2) I will bet anyone we do not win a playoff game next year. Six years and counting.

it doesn’t matter what anyone says if not winning playoff games the last 5 years is all that matters. No one can argue against that.

Might as well wait until he leaves instead of holding onto rumors and hate. Tomlin isn’t going anywhere until he leaves.. lol.
    Tomlinís coming back so what can you do?

Legend

User Info Menu

ok. we get it. add you to the list of folks that don't like him...

got it
    2013 MNF Executive Champion!

2022 Final Mock
    1 - Malik Wills, QB, Liberty Kenny Pickett, QB, Pitt
    2 - Travis Jones, NT, Uconn George Pickens, WR, UGa
    3 - Jalen Tolbert, WR, USA DeMarvin Leal, DE, TAMU

Starter

User Info Menu

I asked this a little while back and couldn't get any answers. As far as what's good about him well as we all know he's never had a losing season. That's about all I got, supposedly he's a good leader and motivates players but you could've fooled me based on the team's performance against the Browns in that playoff game, looked like nobody wanted to play in that game.

Legend

User Info Menu

QUOTE=feltdizz;869216 Rumors??? Good lawd. Same source that had Pierre as our next great CB?

Answer the question/s. I never said Pierre was our next great Cb. NEVER. Stop putting in lies. And by the way the rumor is out three.http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums/showthread.php/51918-What-s-so-great-about-Tomlin
    If you genuinely want to know what people think of these questions, you can you read one of the other 100 posts where the exact same questions have been asked.

To be fair, I think you thought Pierre was a starting QB for us last season, right? You certainly said he would start this year (over Haden). You may be technically correct if you never used the word "great".

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Northern_Blitz View Post
    If you genuinely want to know what people think of these questions, you can you read one of the other 100 posts where the exact same questions have been asked.

To be fair, I think you thought Pierre was a starting QB for us last season, right? You certainly said he would start this year (over Haden). You may be technically correct if you never used the word "great".
    I never used the word great for Pierre, I just miscalculated his upside, that all. No Tomlin has does nothing great. Our Long snappers back up db's and many cut players never had a losing season too. Now, deflect time is over. What does he do that great? Time to move on form him, or get ready for another season of no playoff wins. Again.